Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a mouse pad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Is a mouse pad a must have in a pc setup?

I have one. And it’s black.

I have an XL mouse pad with RGB unfortunately my aim is still trash

i use a razer one

Mice technology has progressed to the point that they are no longer needed but it generally just feels better and smoother to use them I think.

Also combining certain type of mice with certain types of mousepads may improve both accuracy and battery life assuming you’re using a wireless mouse.

Yeah it’d feel weird not to have a mouse pad

Yeah. My mouse has jitters without it. Also I think it helps protect the lens thingy. I have a very cheap black one.

Mice technology has progressed to the point that they are no longer needed but it generally just feels better and smoother to use them I think.

Also combining certain type of mice with certain types of mousepads may improve both accuracy and battery life assuming you’re using a wireless mouse.
This tbh, I don't think I will feel a difference even if I use one.
Yeah. My mouse has jitters without it. Also I think it helps protect the lens thingy. I have a very cheap black one.
Oh ok. I think I am the only one who is using a mouse without a mouse pad.
Neither Do I.
i use a razer one
Pretty cool tbh. Was it expensive? Razor products usually expensive. :feelsbadman:
I have one. And it’s black.
:dab::dab::dab:
I have an XL mouse pad with RGB unfortunately my aim is still trash
Nice tbh. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
I just got this one bundled with my mouse like 6 years ago.

Nothing spectacular but it works

Yes, using mouse on naked table is not smooth, feels shit compared to pad

Only when needed

i would like one but i dont even have a desk. i use the mouse on my arm rest when i sit in my chair. if i was rich i'd have a computer desk with an Oppai Mousepad for sure

No. I keep forgetting to buy one

No. I use a professional ergonomic keyboard tray. Allows me to postmaxx .0001s faster

No. Mousepads used to be a necessity with optical mice. My mouse works fine on the metallic surface of my desk, which is too small to fit in a mouse pad anyway. I play competitive RTS occasionally and I don't find the lack of a mouse pad a bottleneck of my skill.

yeah i have one, my mouse doesnt work without it.

Sometimes when the mousepad isn’t available, i scroll it over a sheet of paper instead

mouse pad specifically manufactured for competitive postmaxxing

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

No, i have a pretty large smooth desk that works nicely with a mouse as is.

Trackpadmaxxing is for the truecels.

I have an extended one from corsair, I needed one to not scratch my desk but It also helps with sound (mouse against wood; not good) and since it's big. the mouse won't accidently slide off or rub against the desk.

I have an extended one from corsair, I needed one to not scratch my desk but It also helps with sound (mouse against wood; not good) and since it's big. the mouse won't accidently slide off or rub against the desk.
oh ok. Nice setup tbh. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: