Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a lot of "love" to give?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even if "love" might not be real, I do have a lot of "love" to give. I am loving to an autistic degree actually. Unfortunately I never got to express my love to a woman, I only get to express a different kind of love, to my cat and my parents.

I do daydream and imagine how I'd kiss, cuddle, hug a woman, and many other things. Tbh I think even if somehow magically I got a girlfriend - despite my baldness, and a myriad of other physical and mental flaws, especially the avoidant personality - I don't think I'd be able to properly contain and limit my affection and various displays of it, so she'd probably be annoyed and tired of it pretty quickly. I would be able to contain 99% of my autistic traits, but not the love I'd want to express after a certain point.

And tbh the years of loneliness have made me suppress and contain these tendencies, making them even more intense. I doubt a woman could ever reciprocate a normal man's feelings, much less the intense feelings of an ugly autist.

Plus, now I really don't trust women, so I'd always be paranoid of betrayal and mockery.

possibly, but frankly I don't want someone to love. I want a 9/10 hole I can beat up, rape, and push around. So, no.

yeah I get exactly what you mean. it's like you're a naturally affectionate person but no one wants your affection at all, so you just come off as clingy and unlikable, especially towards people you really care about. I feel guilty about it tbh. I wish I could just be misanthropic and not care about anyone

Yes,I want to cuddle with a girl and give her love, and knowing that I never will is why I'm growing apathetic towards a lot of things

Not only with girls but with my "friends". It always seems I put in the most effort into the relationship, and get barely any back.

And tbh the years of loneliness have made me suppress and contain these tendencies, making them even more intense. I doubt a woman could ever reciprocate a normal man's feelings, much less the intense feelings of an ugly autist.

True and same. You would need to be actually attractive to her for her to reciprocate without getting annoyed.

Yeah we know you're so cool and alpha bro cause you just want to fornicate with women and not have a relationship and kids like us beta faggots.

Who are we kidding ? Most of us are gonna die alone JFL.

Yes, I do. Probably too much. I doubt an ordinary woman could handle it since she's used to dealing with much more sexual/relationships experienced men who don't think that being with a female is that big of a deal

Ugly = no love
No love = hatred
Hatred = kill all(including i)
Kill All = Nothing
Nothing = Peace

Imo Hatred is more powerful than Love because requires 2 persons(m&f) and that means weakness and without a person love is nothing and in that moment Hatred comes... to relive you by eliminating all to give you eternal peace.

LOVE aims on single thing and that is peace but it is a illusion Hatred brings real and eternal peace because eliminate all and everything.

Face + Game = Score
Money = Score

Yeah I do, I also have a lot of coom for a woman to consume but I'm not Chad so no go.

I dont love, I just find some foids around myself more tolerable than others.

I think you would for the first like 6 months to a year maxx but then youd have it out of your system and it would just simply be an emotional support for you to do other things in life