Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you have a hobby or something that gives you full-body happiness and fulfillment?

G

Guest37263

Something that just makes you so happy you forget about the pigs shit that is your face?

For me, that is solely going to gym.

games, movies, anime. Not for happiness, but more for forgetting.

Physical exercise, reading, and praying for the suicidal

Music, video games, drawing, reading

For me it was the gym before bad health ruined it. Gym is the king of copes, and every able-bodied incel should be doing it. If you are buff, you get to feel like a man whether you get girls or not.

Hoarding steam games.
Sometimes anime(very rarely nowadays)

Right now it's just trying to better myself: Eating healthier and all that stuff... No gymcelling yet, still too unmotivated and weak to do that.

Right now it's just trying to better myself: Eating healthier and all that stuff... No gymcelling yet, still too unmotivated and weak to do that.
You should know, lifting at gym and seeing your gorgeous physique in the mirror is a life changing experience. It lifted me from sure suicide into melancholy nihilism, and at the gym I feel the happiest I’ve ever felt in life.

Videogames and waching film

Listening to music and dropping acid tbh

Going to hunt and shooting,gymcelling,fighting,reading books and interests in history

I like to go around asking foids to rate me and when they rate me really low I get a rage boner and wank over it

gymcelling and basketball is pretty cool

no man, very few things on shitty planet really interests me anymore

Gym (basically glorified self harm) ,piano and fashioh. Help me feel above people.

Used to, now I'm deprived of just about everything.