Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a good mother?

Is your mother good to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
This is quite a interesting discussion for us i think. for one we hate females (at least most of us) but then what about our mothers? this is something that probably most of us have a strong opinion on.

For me personally no matter how much i hate females or consider them to be untrustworthy i can never say anything truly bad about my mother, she has done everything for me and my siblings even while her health is failing and she can barely stand, she has only thought of us and our well being. despite how overprotective she is and how much some of her behaviour pisses me off i can not say she's a bad mother or that she's wrong in some way.

My Mother has done everything for me and how have i repaid her? by being a insufferable brat and breaking her heart many times, this is something that will always haunt me and something that i can never fix.

She's average, basically a clone of other foids.

Extremely mixed feelings. I have a codependent mother who raised me to be an insufferable bitch of a man. But on the other hand she cares about me a lot, albeit in an unhealthy way. I don't hold it against her.

Mixed feelings tbh

She is a good person and one of those unicorn foids who puts others before herself. But lets just say I was not an ideal child and her solution to that problem ruined me. But I get where she was coming from, which just makes it harder.

my mom is fine, I don't have a very close relationship with her but I don't have issues with her either. we mostly stay out of each other's way and do our own things. we barely think about each other or acknowledge each other's existence tbh

i hated her even when i was bluepilled, she is a narcissist and gaslights me and other people constantly. i wish she would drop dead

Satanic evil wicked

This is quite a interesting discussion for us i think. for one we hate females (at least most of us) but then what about our mothers? this is something that probably most of us have a strong opinion on.

For me personally no matter how much i hate females or consider them to be untrustworthy i can never say anything truly bad about my mother, she has done everything for me and my siblings even while her health is failing and she can barely stand, she has only thought of us and our well being. despite how overprotective she is and how much some of her behaviour pisses me off i can not say she's a bad mother or that she's wrong in some way.

My Mother has done everything for me and how have i repaid her? by being a insufferable brat and breaking her heart many times, this is something that will always haunt me and something that i can never fix.
Only reason my mom cares for me is because I am her biological progeny. But she was married young, no women wants to be with an ugly man, even my mother wouldn't have.

She is awfuo cause she is retarded. Tho sbe isnt abusive or msleovpent just very retarded

Helicopter mom

Yeah, my mom is the only person who listens to me and tries to make me happy.