Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Do you have a girlfriend, sweaty?"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Everyone keeps asking us this question on purpose. Our parents, our relatives, our friends, they ask us this question with the sole purpose of laughing at our subhumanity.

Yesterday my aunt asked me this question. Can't she see that I have a sub-8 face? Is is so hard to understand that I carry subhuman genes? Doesn't she know that foids are hypergamous and would rather die than look at my hideous face?

She knows it and yet she asked me whether I have a girlfriend or not. People like her would never ask a homeless man where he lives. They would never ask a disabled man where he goes to swim. If they can easily sympathize with them, then why is it so hard to sympathize with me? I'm not so different from them, they are financially and physically crippled and I am genetically crippled.

The fact is that no one understands that being ugly is the worst kind of disability known to humans. No one knows how hard it is for an ugly man to survive in his cruel world. And this ignorance makes it easier for them to ask us these kind of soul crushing questions which makes us wanna kill ourselves.

Last edited:
No I am a sub 8 male in 2020

Maybe she really thinks you can have a girlfriend.
:feelsgah:

Ask her if she would fuck you and let her reaction be her answer.

I want to stab anyone who asks me that question

Nobody in my family asks because I don’t see them and when I do they know it’s over.

Ask her if she would fuck you and let her reaction be her answer.
This, however; Better tell her, that if in her younger years she would fuck you. :feelshaha:

Nobody in my family asks because I don’t see them and when I do they know it’s over.
You are lucky. These kind of questions literally crushes my soul.

no one on planet earth gives a fuck about me nor is bothered by me being single in any way

30 year old man rotting and paying the taxman = good

ded srs, my genes express themselves through my ugly mug
Even my ugly face says everything about my relationship status but they still ask me so they can mock me.

Nah, I don’t know if I really like bitches that much.

Everyone keeps asking us this question on purpose. Our parents, our relatives, our friends, they ask us this question with the sole purpose of laughing at our subhumanity.

Yesterday my aunt asked me this question. Can't she see that I have a sub-8 face? Is is so hard to understand that I carry subhuman genes? Doesn't she know that foids are hypergamous and would rather die than look at my hideous face?

She knows it and yet she asked me whether I have a girlfriend or not. People like her would never ask a homeless man where he lives. They would never ask a disabled man where he goes to swim. If they can easily sympathize with them, then why is it so hard to sympathize with me? I'm not so different from them, they are financially and physically crippled and I am genetically crippled.

The fact is that no one understands that being ugly is the worst kind of disability known to humans. No one knows how hard it is for an ugly man to survive in his cruel world. And this ignorance makes it easier for them to ask us these kind of soul crushing questions which makes us wanna kill ourselves.
Apparently sub 8 = generally fucked and can only buxx landwhales but not necessarily incel, but you are saying that you are incel because of sub 8 :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Honestly I don't think family even thinks logically it's just a nothing question like how are you? I'm sure my family suspects gay over loser at this point.

No one dares to ask me this shit, they just know there is no 21st woman that'd give me the time of day!

If people keep asking you this, you are not a truecel!

Same here :feelsgah: :feelsrope:
When you make it to 23 and never had a relationship, even the most bluepilled person can see that it is highly unlikely to get one.

Are you still young?

Here is even a worse question people ask. "Dont you want a girlfriend?"

When you make it to 23 and never had a relationship, even the most bluepilled person can see that it is highly unlikely to get one.

Are you still young?

Cope, my family still is bluepilled although I'm older than 23.
When I turned 23, a female family member even told me that I should not worry with regards to getting a GF because"there is a little angel behind everyone :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: "

Are you still young?
im 22 now. never held a girl's hand never even kissed one

When I turned 23, a female family member even told me that I should not worry with regards to getting a GF because"there is a little angel behind everyone :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: "
How closely related was this female relative?
Could be a shot at acension

10CF5CE3 E10E 4133 92F4 C0F5A3BBCB81

in saints row 3

This is fucking retarded

I hate it when relatives start sprouting the bluepilled bullshit. They must be fucking blind if they can't see my ass is genetically fucked.
Maybe she really thinks you can have a girlfriend.
:feelsgah:
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Normies are like this, especially the boomers. You could try blackpilling her but it's very hard.
In the last year I have tried to blackpill 2 therapists, and 3 colleagues at work (genx curry, rice, Manlet JBW) and they just laugh along and accuse you of larping or being ironic, then brag how many noodles and air hostesses and waitresses they are nailing)

Normies are like this, especially the boomers. You could try blackpilling her but it's very hard.
In the last year I have tried to blackpill 2 therapists, and 3 colleagues at work (genx curry, rice, Manlet JBW) and they just laugh along and accuse you of larping or being ironic, then brag how many noodles and air hostesses and waitresses they are nailing)
Ultra giga copers.

This is why I didn't go to family meetings last year. No reason I should show my ugly face.

They stopped asking when I turned 20, but if they ever ask me again I'll say yes. They'll know it's a lie and they'll ask my parents if I'm lying, but IDGAF.

Fucking ragefuel. I was hanging-out with a 6'6" dude in college and he told me. "Why not get a girlfriend, just ask out [some girl's name]."

Foids can easily spot, if you have a gf or not.
They just to this for validation.

Mom thinks I will get married

My mother keeps asking my why i won't go out and get myself a girlfiend. JFL at that bleupill shit.

Same. When I was 16 (in 2011) my grandad asked me If I was gay. "You aren't gay, are you? Why don't you have a girlfriend then?"
I'm in eastern Europe for those wondering. When my dad and grandad were young life was simple. When you turned 12-16 you had your first girlfriend. Usually after a few girlfriends you married one at 18-20 and had kids before 25, sometimes even as early as 18-20. Often your wife was also your first virgin girlfriend.

Even sub5 subhumans had looksmatched virgin girlfriends and eventually a wife and kids.
In the 40s-80s just about everyone eventually married and had kids. 20-30 year old virgins were basically unheard off. You either got married or you became a priest.

In the mid 90s through early 2000s everything went to shit. My country started copying western European countries. By 2000 - 2005 my country was fully westernized and now the only difference between my country and for example Austria is that we're somewhat poorer. The people and the culture are basically the same.

Last edited:
When I was like 14, my cousin's boyfriend (Low Chad 7.5/10) 22y.o. or so asked me if I have a girlfriend.
I answered no and I don't care (coping youngcel at the time) and he told me that I should really get going because my time is running out JFL.
That was a long time ago.

The whole time he was holding back his laughter.
Such an asshole. My cousin married him too.

Nowadays I don't really get the question anymore.