Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a free will?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Greycel
Ofc you don't but I'm talking about things which you think you have control of for example what you watch on your phone, what you read, what you eat, what you drink, what you scroll, what you watch on tv. Do we even have a free will to make decision about what we like or is it just an option to either chose between or among these? We are not only slave of education system and workplace even when we scroll on phone or browse internet it is also very limited as if we are slaves in a way where even complaining is pointless.

I paid $150 for my will

no our preferences are zogged into us from the moment of our birth by jewish corporations

I do what my parents tell me to.

we have free will but it's extremely limited since our options are largely dictated by genetics and environments we didn't choose.

No one truly has free will as people are genetically disposed to making certain decisions from birth.

everything is preordained

No free will for your face

We have freewill but we are chained to our genetics and environment