Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a drivers license/car?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm 33 and i've never owned a car or a drivers license. Why would you want to own man-made metal on wheels when you can save money by riding a bike or just take the train?

I forgot to make this a poll, damn it's too late now whatever.

I dont live in a big city and there is no functioning public transport.
A car is not an option. Without that you are pretty much fucked here.

I dont live in a big city and there is no functioning public transport.
A car is not an option. Without that you are pretty much fucked here.
I live 9km from a town in the middle of the woods and i don't own a car. I still manage to get to work and home even in a blizzard. I'm probably the only one though.

yeah since i was 18

i got an all black golf2

No I dont have a drive license but I need to

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you've discussed this before, but it could have just been someone else. But either way, I don't have one either. For both my safety and my simply being lazy. Also, I have no need for a car since I don't go anywhere as I'm just a hermit.

No I dont have a drive license but I need to
Because of work? It sucks that most foids demand you have a car and drivers license otherwise they'll probably leave you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you've discussed this before, but it could have just been someone else. But either way, I don't have one either. For both my safety and my simply being lazy. Also, I have no need for a car since I don't go anywhere as I'm just a hermit.
I've discussed it before but last time was in 2019, most users have probably roped or ascended since then. New users now.

Yes and I’m in debt bc of the car. It’s not a nice car either. But I’m still broke bc of it

I need to own it though to drive to work. I sometimes think it’d be better to work somewhere that pays minimum wage, but is in walking distance

I've discussed it before but last time was in 2019, most users have probably roped or ascended since then. New users now.
I see. I could have sworn someone had discussed this before, but discussions on the same topics are inevitable sooner or later. Either way, it's cool.

Have a driving license and was driving since i was 16 without one because of wageslaving.

Sold my car for quick money to be able to survive

I'm 33 and i've never owned a car or a drivers license. Why would you want to own man-made metal on wheels when you can save money by riding a bike or just take the train?
Rail and bike infrastructure is non-existent in the US where the majority of users are from.

Have a driving license and was driving since i was 16 without one because of wageslaving.

Sold my car for quick money to be able to survive
That's impressive that you didn't get caught driving without a license.

most foids demand you have a car and drivers license otherwise they'll probably leave you.
JFL no man. Of course you need to have a license but they’ll teach you how to drive and motivate you if you’re Chad. Foids don’t leave men for stupid reasons like these unless it’s Stacy, who has 1000+ options lined up.

They don’t care about laziness bruh. If youre 6’4 and have a 7.5 inch cock NBP, there will be no laziness when she’ll pound on that cock. This laziness is a make or break., and she’ll leave your ass if you can’t satisfy her.

The ones who raped them were called Ustaze or something like that, i don't remember. Somewhere in the 90s.
Ustase. Balkanshit meme wars are extremely funny

That's impressive that you didn't get caught driving without a license.
I didnt go to far places, it was strictly for work. And when you know the roads you know how to dodge police checkpoints

JFL no man. Of course you need to have a license but they’ll teach you how to drive and motivate you if you’re Chad. Foids don’t leave men for stupid reasons like these unless it’s Stacy, who has 1000+ options lined up.

They don’t care about laziness bruh. If youre 6’4 and have a 7.5 inch cock NBP, there will be no laziness when she’ll pound on that cock. This laziness is a make or break., and she’ll leave your ass if you can’t satisfy her.
True but when i say that foids will leave you for not having a car/license of course i mean normie men. Chad can be homeless without a car and a house and still get laid.

I don't have a car, but I have a driver's license.

Tell me, why do balkaners hate each other despite looking and speaking the same language
we were once united, jews did this to us

Nah. Doesn’t matter at all.
So you're saying normie men are safe and foids won't leave them if they don't have a car/drivers license. I highly doubt that. A few may be able to get away with it.