Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a close relationship with your siblings?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I have not had an actual conversation with either of my siblings in years. it's not that we're on bad terms, I just have nothing to say to them. we have nothing in common, nothing to discuss, no real shared experiences since we're all in different age groups. talking to them just feels awkward and forced.

the idea that some siblings are actually like close friends who can talk to each other about their personal lives & relate to each other is so foreign to me. do you have a good relationship with your siblings? if not, do you want to?

accelerator and last order to aru majutsu no index drawn by nikame  sample cebb2a720073e1f94

No, my brother is a cunt.

Haha.... no, they are both giganormies and I don't live with them.

Brother's a normie who is borderline chadlite.

Sister is disabled.

I haven't seen my older brother since June 2010, and my younger half-sister since January 2014.

I hate my brother's guts. He is dead to me. I wouldn't go as far as killing him myself to avoid the consequences, but if I came across him dying I would just leave him there.

It’s the exact same with me. I just can’t relate to any siblings. Not on bad terms but there is nothing common with us

Edge lord tier posts. You two must be really young.
You must either not have any siblings, or you were lucky enough to not have a sibling like mine. My brother was horribly abusive. I'll never recover from the shit he did to me.

You must either not have any siblings, or you were lucky enough to not have a sibling like mine. My brother was horribly abusive. I'll never recover from the shit he did to me.
Well if he was legit abusive the rage is justified or mature. I hadn't known.

Edge lord tier posts. You two must be really young.
Retard tier post, do you really assume that everyone has good family members and that their hate is not justified? Stop making dumb assumptions.

I have good relations with my siblings, although that's because I am the eldest and they are still relatively young in their teens.
Wonder if things will be different in 10 years.

I dont have a relationship with my younger sister at all despite her living in the same house as me.

I used to have a rather good relationship with my sister. Nowadays we don't talk much anymore, and live very far apart.

Retard tier post, do you really assume that everyone has good family members and that their hate is not justified? Stop making dumb assumptions.
do you? If not, elab.

I'm not close with either. I'm closer to my sister cause she lives at home and sometimes we find ourselves talking about anime , manga or even our personal life. We can joke around a bit , but if either of us left the house , We wouldn't talk at all. I only talk to my brother when he visits , mostly about sports , zero about our personal lives

Very close we talk on an almost daily basis. I make sure to keep them close because family's all you've got in life.

No I don’t have a close relationship with my siblings, because I don’t have any and am an only child.

No, me and my sister live in different realities.
She lives a fulfilling life with her family while I rot

I disowned entire family. Parents because I hate them for having me. Sister - well might as well as relate to a tree.

I'm close with my older sister. We dislike our older brother. Seems to have anger issues, bitches and complains too much.

Indifferent. I have one sister that I don’t talk to very much

I have not had an actual conversation with either of my siblings in years. it's not that we're on bad terms, I just have nothing to say to them. we have nothing in common, nothing to discuss, no real shared experiences since we're all in different age groups. talking to them just feels awkward and forced.

the idea that some siblings are actually like close friends who can talk to each other about their personal lives & relate to each other is so foreign to me. do you have a good relationship with your siblings? if not, do you want to?

View attachment 308051
do you think I'm going to have a close relationship with a foid that goes out every day with friends and behaves like an unaware fool.

I don’t have siblings

I'm close with my older sister. We dislike our older brother. Seems to have anger issues, bitches and complains too much.

Why don't you incestmaxx?

View attachment 308051
My brother is a Gigachad who had marriage proposals to him since he was underage and is almost 7 feet tall.
Meanwhile I have a great career and have become successful, and still rot.
Blackpill is the final truth about human nature, it's so fukin over for me.

I do have an okay relationship with my brother, he is like my friend, and he just goes silent when we talk about girls.
He also knows I got fucked by life.

Fuck this shit, this is suifuel, Im getting close to roping. All my sucess doesn't mean shit if no one loves me

Why don't you incestmaxx?
:feelsugh:

Last edited:
no they are all cookie cutters that talk bad about one another but act nice in person

I was a boardingschoolcel so spent significant amounts of time away from my sibling.

i don't really talk to my brothers.4 of them i can't talk to because we have grown apart and one is a 3 year old toddler.My other two brothers i talk to but there isn't anything much to say.they just usually talk about themselves whilst i remain silent.Yeah brother my life is just going amazing.i spent this week rotting hoping that i would die in my sleep and coping with a million copes.Yeah sure not as dramatic as this(i don't think much about suicide these days),but my life is still shit.

No. I had a "bro" but we never talk. I also have a nephew, saw him a couple of times, he is now 14. He doesn't even know I exist. His pare never made me see him or invited me for xmas or such. Family is your first enemy.

my brother was nice to me all my life but i still resent him for the sole reason of having a better life than me.

no i have no close relationship to anyone in my family except my mom who is close to disowning me

I wish I had siblings tbh.