Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a christmas avatar ready?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Heresthesourcetheresnomodelavailablefordownloadthough 12286e3acdc06521ccc99dd393fc2867
Tumblr p1lmkagMD11w169g0o1 500

Sexy

If someone can photoshop St. Elliot wearing a Santa hat that would be cool. :feelsokman:

My avi boyo never took any christmas pics and I don't really celebrate it so no, but if someone manages to make my avi christmassy and send it to me I'll update it.

Its not even November JFL, youre worse than the jews who try to peddle you shit as soon as thanksgiving is over
It's just a thread about christmas avatars. Calm yourself bro

Nope, but I sure will have one!

I’ll work on making one soon. :p

Dream job interview
Im stupid to get my hopes up like this, Ill fail it 100%
Just go and expect the worst, that way you will never be disappointed. Getting hope up is recipe for disaster.

Just go and expect the worst, that way you will never be disappointed. Getting hope up is recipe for disaster.

Easier said than done, I am so pumped up

Easier said than done, I am so pumped up
Depends on the person I guess, I am usually very pessimistic about everything that involves me, anyway I hope you ace that interview. Good luck!

I dislike commemorative days tbh.

I hope you get the job bro
LOL youre the only person whos wished me gl so far, I dont wanna doxx myself so Ill just say that its a STEM position at a pretty reputable and well known company that would boost my career

LOL youre the only person whos wished me gl so far, I dont wanna doxx myself so Ill just say that its a STEM position at a pretty reputable and well known company that would boost my career
I really do wish you good luck bro.

Incels need to win sometimes.