Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a cat?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal alien
Got mine from a local animal shelter with my mom years ago.

i have 2.
well i guess my family does i dont personally own them

no but i kinda want one, seen more mice show up recently

My mother has two. They are gray in color and I nicknamed them worthless grays. They hate cuddling and are just leeches who cost us money. Plus, I always have to clean up their vomit all over the carpet

Had a cat for 7 years, I've always liked cats more than dogs because they're chill and just do their own thing, dogs are loud ntfags

My mother has two. They are gray in color and I nicknamed them worthless grays. They hate cuddling and are just leeches who cost us money. Plus, I always have to clean up their vomit all over the carpet
:feelskek: Not mentally prepared for cuddling like real grays and neet leechers my cat has been puking everywhere aswell

:feelskek: Not mentally prepared for cuddling like real grays and neet leechers my cat has been puking everywhere aswell
Cats can be a nuisance that gives no benefits sometimes. That’s why I like my pet snake. It is friendly and doesn’t require much maintenance

Cats can be a nuisance that gives no benefits sometimes. That’s why I like my pet snake. It is friendly and doesn’t require much maintenance
Python,boa,rat snake,corn snake what is it?

I have a couple

No pussy for incels.

my parents have 3 of them

no I hate cats

i have 2 foid cats

I had one before, but we gave it away to someone when it was still a kitten

My parents have cats. They're cute and all and cuddling with them is comfy, but the smell and constant cleaning isn't worth it.

Also they can be needy bitches ans kind of loud. There's nothing worse than a loud kitten miauing at all hours of the night.

I have a coffee machine.

My parents have a cat because my sister gave him to them.
My sister got a big breed(er) cat and he bullied the smaller orange cat to oblivion.
I hate that big cat. He is an asshole simply by being the chad of cat world
full