Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a car?

Do you have a car?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Driving is a great cope nothing is better than a nice long drive to clear my head especially at night.

Yes, parents gave it to me.

Must be nice coming from a privileged family...
One of my close friends come from such a family too and his grandma paid for his drivers license or rather gave him like 3300$ to pay for it and it cost 1700$ and he also got a car from his parents. While I had to work hard to pay for my drivers license and my first car. Now I have taken a loan for a newer car.
I´m sorry to hear that being poor is a terrible thing, having a car is a great cope tbh.

Too hard to learn and bigger chance of getting killed.

JFL @ spending money on a car as an incel

Nope i don't like cars even though i know how to drive. I prefer motorcycles.

I have a driving phobia just like my father did, so it's unlikely i would be ever owning a car

I prefer motorcycles.
I fucking HATE motorcycles so unnecessary loud! When motorcycles drive by I have to pause a video and go back to hear what they said because I can´t hear shit for that loud ass motorcycle and it´s impossible to have a conversation too.

Not even my license to drive alone

I fucking HATE motorcycles so unnecessary loud!

:feelskek::feelskek: kek at the vid, well yeah most of them...but if you wear a helmet you don't hear much.

yes, and I'm happy with it

:feelskek::feelskek: kek at the vid, well yeah most of them...but if you wear a helmet you don't hear much.
Seriously if you haven´t watched that South Park episode you should it´s called "the F word" and it sums up perfectly how people feel about motorcycle drivers mainly Harley drivers, me and my little brother even say "FAG!" when they drive past because it´s such a nuisance, if you do anything that requires your hearing you have to pause it when a motorcycle drives by I am not even kidding :lul:

Must be nice coming from a privileged family...
One of my close friends come from such a family too and his grandma paid for his drivers license or rather gave him like 3300$ to pay for it and it cost 1700$ and he also got a car from his parents. While I had to work hard to pay for my drivers license and my first car. Now I have taken a loan for a newer car.

I´m sorry to hear that being poor is a terrible thing, having a car is a great cope tbh.
Priveledged AHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHA. Nigga my dad works 72hrs/week in construction and my mom works on the side too. I have to work to pay off college and the food that i eat. If my dad were to get sick then my family would be fucked! It isnt a privilege for us to work this hard. We can afford shit because we work for that shit.

Driving is a great cope nothing is better than a nice long drive to clear my head especially at night.
Yes man! I love to just drive around for one or two hours after I finished work while listening to music and thinking about how shitty my life is.
And getting some shit from the drive thru because you can stay comfy in your car without going into the maccy building itself :feelstrash:

We can afford shit because we work for that shit.

Well you didn´t explain that in your first comment you just said your parents gave it to you.
Yes man! I love to just drive around for one or two hours after I finished work while listening to music and thinking about how shitty my life is.
And getting some shit from the drive thru because you can stay comfy in your car without going into the maccy building itself :feelstrash:
Haha precisely!

Yeah I have a Mercedes.
Btw Motorcycles are unnecessary.

driving gets boring after a while

I remember at the height of my NEETdom, I'd go for long drives into the desert, and exploring areas I hadn't been to before. However, my parents saw the gas charges, and flipped out.

Yes. Wageceled for a decent one. Nothing fancy or expensive, just something nice enough so that people won't have one more reason to laugh at me.

nah, i despise driving. too many unpredictable drivers on the road. all it takes is one drunk dumbass and boom, you're either dead or paralyzed for life

I don´t even know how to drive

Yes it was a gift given to me for passing my drivers test

yes, bought it used for 4k and have watched youtube videos to try fixing issues with it but i ended up causing more issues but it still works good, will do my own oil change this week for it

Japanese cars are really reliable, Toyota or Honda (get manual transmission for Honda according to Scotty Kilmer on youtube who says their automatic transmission suck)

Last edited:
yes, bought it used, have watched youtube videos to try fixing issues with it but i ended up causing more issues but it still works good

will do my own oil change this week for it
Bro, can you give me a ride to the beach?

Yes the check engine light is on, been on for months and I'm too scared to find out what it is, and I don't want to talk to someone to check it. It might croak soon lol.
Priveledged AHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHA. Nigga my dad works 72hrs/week in construction and my mom works on the side too. I have to work to pay off college and the food that i eat. If my dad were to get sick then my family would be fucked! It isnt a privilege for us to work this hard. We can afford shit because we work for that shit.

I had to work to buy my shit car. And my parents just purchased a car earlier this month for my sister, fo free. It's not fair. And her car is better than mine. And I got mine at 23 and she got hers at 20. Fuck female teehee privilege

Last edited:
Yes, a 1993 Volkswagen Senda D (Diesel 1600cc 5 speed manual).

Well you didn´t explain that in your first comment you just said your parents gave it to you.

Haha precisely!
Sorry. Its just that my family works hard for the little we have and i get triggered about it easily.

No. Id like to but im too anxious to drive

Driving is a great cope. I have a new Volkswagen

Sorry. Its just that my family works hard for the little we have and i get triggered about it easily.
I understand, my dad used to work insane hours too when I was a child to provide us with a good life :heart:

No. Having a car isn't essential here in the UK because our public transport system isn't complete shit like in the US.

No. Having a car isn't essential here in the UK because our public transport system isn't complete shit like in the US.
I live in Denmark but public transport is suicidefuel and it´s relaxing to go for a drive.

I live in Denmark but public transport is suicidefuel
Well, I don't use buses, but the trains around my area are decent. They have high-backed seats, so you can basically hide behind the seat in front of you, out of view of all the normies.

Yeah, insurance costs more than the actual car payments itself, which sucks. But it's a nice car and I like it.