Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a bed?

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
And if so, how is your back?

I sleep on the ground, it's good for my back problems

Last edited:
I sleep on the ground, it's good for my back problems
This. I have no bed. Primarily to alleviate back problems. Also poor so can’t afford a quality bed.

Yeah, but I barely ever get out of it. My back is fine but my neck hurts from craning all day sitting in front of my laptop.

I have a bed, and my back is fucked.

My back is fucked. (Side note: interesting to see so many fellow back-fucked-cels here).
I used to sleep on the bed, and I have an old mattress that's too soft, and I always felt like sleeping actually worsened my back.
Been sleeping on the ground now on a couple of blankets and my back has been better.

I hijacked a foam pad from a dumpster

I have a bed and my back is fine

I have a bed and my back usually hurts. Probably from gaming all day every day

I have an expensive matress with no bed frame. Just the matress and the foundation. My back is great

I've been sleeping for two years on a carpet. My back is much better than when I was sleeping on a bed.

I got the idea of trying that after taking yoga courses. I had noticed that during the relaxation times, I felt actually pretty good laying down on a firm ground, and I often almost fell asleep. So I thought, then why the hell do I need a bed for ?

I do need some kind of pillow, though. I fold blankets to make one.
Also poor so can’t afford a quality bed.
Yeah also this. I'm not poor but I'm cheap AF, so I spare any penny I can.

Last edited:
Yes, I have one.

Worst part of trucks is the bed. Sits on a hard plastic frame. Mattress is thin as hell added an extra foam layer still have issues with back pain and sometimes my shoulders.
Have a purple mattress at home saving up to get one for the truck

i sleep in the bathroom near my shit not going down because of poor sewer system in 3rd world.

I sleep upside down
rober-teeter.png

I do, but it's neither long nor wide enough for me.

I have a bed. I guess my back is alright. Its scarred and coated in pimples jfl

Yes i have a bed, and it is comfy. My back is fine.

Yea?

Kinda weird question to ask.

It's a sofa bed and the net is falling apart, I can only sleep on the less broken side

No, i sleep on the ground witha blanket .