Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you have a beard?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I barely can grow one so mine sucks anyways but I am not really into beards tbh

now I've been growing mine cuz I'm lazy but I'd rather shave, it's a big failo for me. What about u?

Can only grow a neckbeard tbh, nothing else. Better off staying clean shaven for me.

choo choo fbi
I barely can grow one so mine sucks anyways but I am not really into beards tbh

now I've been growing mine cuz I'm lazy but I'd rather shave, it's a big failo for me. What about u?
Use minoxidil to grow it. It works.

I can't grow one, and I don't want one.

I have the typical "just shave it off and grow a beard bro" redditor look

I grow my beard every 3 or 4 weeks sometimes even longer, I got harassed at school because of it

what about the side effects
None for me except than when the product dries it gives you what looks like dandruff or peeling skin when in fact it's just the product that's dried af

Some people say they get tired from it but i call bullshit

Also if you have heart issues or if your family has a history of heart diseases you shouldn't use it since it was originally a heart medication. It's safe for virtually everyone in its topical form but not for such people.

Some studies say it reduces collagen production so it could worsen the aging of your skin if used long term (which you won't if you use it to grow the beard, it's a 6months to a year process)
>sandnigger
>can't grow a beard

just fucking end me
That's rough considering sandniggers have the best beard genes overall

None for me except than when the product dries it gives you what looks like dandruff or peeling skin when in fact it's just the product that's dried af

Some people say they get tired from it but i call bullshit

Also if you have heart issues or if your family has a history of heart diseases you shouldn't use it since it was originally a heart medication. It's safe for virtually everyone in its topical form but not for such people.

Some studies say it reduces collagen production so it could worsen the aging of your skin if used long term (which you won't if you use it to grow the beard, it's a 6months to a year process)
I see :waitwhat: and now you have a full grown beard I guess?

I see :waitwhat: and now you have a full grown beard I guess?
fuller than before, big difference and people irl noticed

but i didn't even use it 6 months. Now I just use it on my hair to fight hair loss

it's less than 10 bucks a month btw

i have one because i see no point in shaving. i let everything on me grow

I have very short beard hair everywhere on my face but it can be rarely seen. Also my other facial hair only makes me look shit.

Nope, and when i do it looks almost like my profile pic :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm a gorilla so...

20200525 023017