Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you hate yourself?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Or your looks?

Tbh I don't really hate myself or my looks, I'm pretty used to it. Foids on the other hand seem to hate it.

No, I express my apathy towards female, I can't change my looks

I hate my looks, I actively avoid mirrors
back in my teens I had at least some boyish adorableness, but nowadays I look dead both inside and outside
I don't hate myself tho, my body is shit, but my mind is pretty good compared to normies: years of loneliness and ldaring haven't destroyed everything yet
same with my soul, I'm a genuinely good person stuck in an evil world

Honestly no. I didnt do anything wrong.

I love and hate myself at the same time.

No not reallt

I hate myself. I'm 30 years old but my life is stuck on failing to do experience something that most normies do before they turn 20.

No, never had a problem with myself or the way I look, it just seems like everyone else does

Partially, but I'm far more angry at foids for not choosing a guy like me.

Or your looks?

Tbh I don't really hate myself or my looks, I'm pretty used to it. Foids on the other hand seem to hate it.

uh, yeah. pretty much impossible not to when you have been through the pain i have.

Yes, I'm a vile, toxic, disgusting, misogynistic, misanthropic incel piece of shit.

I'm content with who I am tbh.

I hate the world, not myself.

i did, then i realised i should be hating everyone who made me feel that way instead

Ofc

I don't think so, since I don't think about hating myself often. I hate women

The society has taught us to hate ourselves.
They constantly hammer it to us that our failures are caused by our inadequacys. The more I fail, the more I hate myself
full

My parents taught me to hate myself that way I'd be more obedient and question them less.

When teenage optimism is gradually hammered into non-existence by women wanting nothing to do with you, yes, you start to hate yourself. The other guys with women hanging off their arms are obviously better than me, therefore I must be useless, therefore I hate myself. It's natural progression.

I don't give a shit.