Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you hate your peers?

Do you hate your peers

• I love them, best generation ever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celius

Celius

-
I’d say “hate” is probably a little too extreme because I’m still willing to befriend them (they won’t do the same and I don’t blame them) but I just don’t like them. I really just do not like them or anyone younger than me honestly.

This isn’t some oh boo hoo I don’t like the taste of music my peers have therefor I am different and woe is me type of feeling, no, years and years of being bullied, humiliated and rejected by them has made me genuinely feel nothing but resentment towards most of them.

Literally dude. I was fucking bullied over and over and over and over again, every single fucking day of my fucking life I was bullied by these people. I see no reason to not despise them and I am in absolutely no sorrow to not have any friends anymore.

And the reason I also hate those who are younger than me is purely because I never really got the chance to live my childhood. Losing my dad and being bullied to no end without having any friends forced me to jump into the adult world faster than I should’ve. I feel so much more comfort talking to those older than me.

This is all very fucking miserable and grudging but I absolutely do not care. This is who I am now and it’s best to get used to it.

Every non white race has always bullied me, I wish death upon alot of niggers and ethnics i once knew

Every non white race has always bullied me
How?
Insofar the most jerk of all races are whites and blacks.
Ethnics are usually chill (barring certain hispanics)

Anyone better than me, yes. I don't really care if they outwardly "bullied" me or not. Should be ran over by a semi. :feelsjuice:

Every non white race has always bullied me, I wish death upon alot of niggers and ethnics i once knew
Fucking brutal. We’re all mostly the same race where I live and I never really payed too much attention into the skin color of my bullies so I can’t remember the details tbh.

the type of peers i encounter depends on the situation im in. if im at work, well it's male dominated, mostly 30+ brown immigrants and somewhat nerdy coz our job is heavy/industrial machine operations and maintenance, so yeah it's quite comfy. beyond that is where it gets lonely.

Yes they always excluded and disdained me, fuck them

I hate zoomers

They are becoming faggots and troons

I dream of shooting my peers with a .45 colt handgun almost daily

Yes I hate all these mfs I can't get my dick sucked and molest a whores body I want to curb stomp a pregnant bitch in GTA V