Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you hate your parents?

M

Massacre

Banned
-
I fucking hate my parents. mainly because they gave me an ugly name when I was born. there are many reasons why I fucking hate my parents, but the biggest by far is because they gave me a shitty name when I was born. I was literally cursed from day 1.

what about you?

you can change your name just so you know

anyway hates a strong word, I certainly disagree with their decision to create me

no. The only person I hate is myself.

Recon9 said:
you can change your name just so you know

anyway hates a strong word, I certainly disagree with their decision to create me

No. Hating your parents is cope. If they could manage to reproduce considering they had you so they're not attractive to begin with. Than you can too.

IdealHyoidBone said:
No. Hating your parents is cope. If they could manage to reproduce considering they had you so they're not attractive to begin with. Than you can too.

did you read the thread, you fucking retard? I hate my fucking parents because they gave me an ugly name when I was born. that's 90% of why I fucking hate them.

Massacre said:
did you read the thread, you fucking retard? I hate my fucking parents because they gave me an ugly name when I was born. that's 90% of why I fucking hate them.

No. I can't be bothered to take anyone here seriously

I really can't stand my dad,he's a childish subhuman who gave me shitty genes (glasses,shortness,high facial fat)
He always was a distant figure and never really cared.