Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate your own country

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
To americacels only

Somewhere with lots of natural disasters so I can die without killing myself
Somewhere with lots of natural disasters so I can die without killing myself
I just realized I read that question wrong. Sometimes I do. But there isn't anywhere better for me to live.

Last edited:
I'm indifferent about my country.

I hate how cucked our culture is in america. It feels like its about to collapse honestly, america prob was really cool a few decades back now its shit

I'm Irish but don't hate my country, I hate the femoids here though

To americacels only

Tasty

I hate my country. I will watch it on burn from afar.

yes. americans are retarded

I like the living conditions but I hate the dating market

I hate our disgusting culture and how fucking expensive healthcare is and how stupid people are here.
Other than that its alright i guess. At least we dont have hordes of muslims pillaging or NEETbux

Yes, America is complete shit the only good thing about this place is that you're more likely to be shot

I hate civilization in general, it was one of the worst things to happen to mankind as a whole

Brazil is in America so I'll answer: I don't anymore tbh after my experience overseas.

This is my place regardless of all the problems.

I just wish the women here wanted me but theres too many chads to compete with

I'm indifferent towards this country to be honest. I don't think it's a great country though.

I hate my own planet more than anything.

As far as America goes, I hate the dating scene here as well as the women. American women are the worst on the planet both ethnic and white, doesn't matter. Something about the culture here turns women into the most entitled, shallow, pretentious bitches the world has ever seen.

I hate my own planet more than anything.

As far as America goes, I hate the dating scene here as well as the women. American women are the worst on the planet both ethnic and white, doesn't matter. Something about the culture here turns women into the most entitled, shallow, pretentious bitches the world has ever seen.

IMO I think here in most places in America, we have it way better than the rest of the western “1st” world (Western Europe, cucknada, etc.). Now dont get me wrong, coastal America is a long stretch of shithole and anywhere with a high percentage of nigs or spics other coasts or otherwise is also a shithole, but there are large positions of America that are GREAT, especially for incels.

I live in the Midwest. We reject liberalism here. We do not stand for feminism. I’m even in a slightly more left part and this is true. When I lived in western Ohio, it was legit evangelical land where feminism was crushed on sight. There is nowhere in Canada or EU where this exists.

We also have better access to copes than other western countries, despite popular belief. EU and cucknada - cels pay insane taxes to keep Tyrone and Abdul healthy while they steal their women, while here in Midwest USA I have an effective tax rate of about 14-16%. I have a lot more money to spend on things that keep my mind off being 23 and incel. We are more free to post anti-women things online, helping us cope as well.

Yes man. Cuckmerica is too far gone.

IMO I think here in most places in America, we have it way better than the rest of the western “1st” world (Western Europe, cucknada, etc.). Now dont get me wrong, coastal America is a long stretch of shithole and anywhere with a high percentage of nigs or spics other coasts or otherwise is also a shithole, but there are large positions of America that are GREAT, especially for incels.

I live in the Midwest. We reject liberalism here. We do not stand for feminism. I’m even in a slightly more left part and this is true. When I lived in western Ohio, it was legit evangelical land where feminism was crushed on sight. There is nowhere in Canada or EU where this exists.

We also have better access to copes than other western countries, despite popular belief. EU and cucknada - cels pay insane taxes to keep Tyrone and Abdul healthy while they steal their women, while here in Midwest USA I have an effective tax rate of about 14-16%. I have a lot more money to spend on things that keep my mind off being 23 and incel. We are more free to post anti-women things online, helping us cope as well.

Agreed, America isn't AS bad as people here make it out to be. There is a lot of good to be found here even as an incel, the dating market is the worst on the planet tho.

This country was a lot better in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. No race mixing, no unwed mothers, no immigration. It was like you see it on TV. The fathers were s much better. I saw it with my own eyes. There is a reason they were called the Greatest Generation. Each generation got worse and worse. Everyone dressed so we'll back then. The kids were well behaved. You could hear Church Bells ring every Sunday Morning.
No shopping on Thanksgiving Day. People stayed home with their families. Most things were made in America. Banks gave away gifts when you opened an account. gas stations gave away Green Stamps. The TV show, music, movies were better. Everyone stood for the flag / national anthem. There were a lot more W.A.S.P.s around.

Agreed, America isn't AS bad as people here make it out to be. There is a lot of good to be found here even as an incel, the dating market is the worst on the planet tho.
Not at all, I think our market is also better. We have more chaste, unfeminized, non-college educated women (though still not a ton). We are more traditional and right leaning.

All these things make for a better dating market. If you live in like NYC or south California, sure maybe it’s fucked. But those markets are about as bad as the average place in Europe.

Imagine going to Europe and asking for a Christian virgin... anywhere. You’d get laughed at. There are places in America where this is not far fetched. I’ve lived in them.

I hate it. We are nothing but ZOG puppets.

Not at all, I think our market is also better. We have more chaste, unfeminized, non-college educated women (though still not a ton). We are more traditional and right leaning.

All these things make for a better dating market. If you live in like NYC or south California, sure maybe it’s fucked. But those markets are about as bad as the average place in Europe.

Imagine going to Europe and asking for a Christian virgin... anywhere. You’d get laughed at. There are places in America where this is not far fetched. I’ve lived in them.

Hmmm good point.

Yes, it's filled with cucks and whores.