Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you hate your mother for marrying father and bringing you into this world?

• Thread starter IHateBeingAShitSkin
  • Start date
I

IHateBeingAShitSkin

Banned
-
I sure do.
My father is not very attractive from what I can tell. He's a nerd. And I don't know why she chose him. Since the marriage itself is unstable.
My mother could've chosen someone much better looking than my father, but she didn't. And they had me, and now I can't get a girlfriend. It's okay if she wants to marry him, but why the fuck did she have kids with the fucker?

From what I've understood about my mother, she's a pious idiot, and she never planned on getting married cuz she hated her dad cuz he was an alcoholic. But she liked my petty excuse of a father for some reason and decided to marry him and skrew him! Not once ! But twice! Since the first one came out a boy, and they were hoping for a girl the second time.

I fucking hate my mother for bring me into this world as an ugly person.
But she always assures me that I'm "So handsome"

I hate my mother for giving me her short gene.Worst part is she often mentioned how short i am compared to my brother.

Yes I hate my mother for having an AFFAIR with a married man and choosing to have babies with him just so he could keep us as a secret family and only see us once every few months. She's a typical filipino whore who intentionally looked for a white man with money. But she didn't even take into consideration how fucked up her kids would turn out because A) we would be mongrel kids with no real racial identity and B) we would be bastard children born into a dysfunctional family that would fuck us up for life

No. They're good people. My inceldom is unfortunate, but for the most part I've had a decent enough life so far.

Not hate, but disappointment.

Yes I hate my mother for having an AFFAIR with a married man and choosing to have babies with him just so he could keep us as a secret family and only see us once every few months. She's a typical filipino whore who intentionally looked for a white man with money. But she didn't even take into consideration how fucked up her kids would turn out because A) we would be mongrel kids with no real racial identity and B) we would be bastard children born into a dysfunctional family that would fuck us up for life

Just be greatfull that you're half white.

I'm pretty sure your white genes will help you slay in SEA

Yep, gonna rope soon

My parents aren't married

Yes I hate my mother for having an AFFAIR with a married man and choosing to have babies with him just so he could keep us as a secret family and only see us once every few months.
what a dumb bitch

I don’t hate her because she could of raised a good kid, I hate her for failing to do so. A single working parent is a black pill because you quickly realize you are alone. There is no one to take you anywhere, no one hugs you, no one calls you a good kid, no one to teach you. I wish I had a substitute mother who cared but being passed around with babysitters you are always someone else’s kid.

Mom married tallfag dad, shes short as hell, maybe like 5’3 or 5’4 and i am taller by like 3 inches, meanwhile my brother is more closer to my dads height and has good skull shape

I hate my mother for giving me all of my shit genes, hope she dies a painful death.

Only women are able to pass the short gene to men, because men don’t get sex if they’re short

He messaged his ex a few years ago and tried to start something.
She found out and threw a tantrum.
Well duh. If your dad is busy spending his time and (more importantly) money on a mistress, that's less for your mom.

mother side messed me up but both were shit parents

Hate them both for giving me wrong upbringing, so not helping in SEAmaxxing

I've always wondered how I turned out ugly like this. My mom was a Stacy. I feel like I'm adopted or was switched at birth because I don't fit in this family at all.

I have the opposite problem. Both my parents are attractive and were popular in high school. The exact opposite of me. They swear I'm not adopted, but I'm not convinced this is true. They probably got me from some crack whore off the street and called me their own.

Last edited:
An ugly short female will win, no matter what. But her genes will lose no matter who she mates with. No point in blaming your mother unless it has a good reason. And it's not like she chose to have YOU, specifically.

But no matter who she was giving birth to, they were doomed from the start since she's ugly. Focus your rage on something more productive.

I hate my mother because I hate my mother because my mother is ugly and filo and I hate my mother

No. They are not bad looking by curry standards and probably had higher expectations. I feel bad for them that they ended up with me. I have no siblings so it must be a brutal black pill for them too.

No tbh. My mom is a good person and has done a lot for me.

I don't think she ever thought about deep philosophic implications of childbirth either. She was in love with my father and he wanted a kid so she fulfilled her role as a woman.