Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you hate your family?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
yes i do. why? mentally retarded lazy faggot father, no mother, extreme soy faggot brothers. yeah i wish they all fucking fuck off

not really but more slight negative and slight positive emotions from time to time

Mostly indifferent, I'd be sad if they died bc I'd have no neetbux. They ignored and neglected me growing up, I have no emotional connection to them. My siblings are ok though, would be sad if they died.

No. I have good relations with them.

Indifferent to my siblings.

Love my parents even though my mom kicked me out at 17 (srs)

Yes because they put on earth just to endure this sad and pathetic existence

Bringing me into existence was clearly a mistake on the part of my parents, but I don't hate them for it. The other members of my family that I've interacted with have treated me well, and I have no reason to hate them.

No, i wouldn't say i hate them, but i'm not very close to most of them either.

Let the dead bury the dead.

Yes because they are jew lovers and they were easily manipulated by my kike surgeon

No I don't hate anyone tbh I understand everyone

However due to my ugliness and introversion its inevitable tto hate anyone I come in to contact with, it's simply not a pleasant experience so I heavily dislike being with them and hate them in that way

idk, its not their fault I was born ugly so I dont blame them for that but they could have done things differently to make my life less miserable

Half of my family are foreigners that means I'm just a half-blood. :feelsugh::feelsmage:

sometimes annoyed but dont hate

some are ok some are terrible.