Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hate women and why

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
List your reason for hating them

fake, shallow, ugly labia

i would genuinely much rather foids just tell me "your an ugly fuck" then saying "NO ITS CAUSE OF MUH PERSOYNALITY THE BLACKPILL ISNT TRUE I WANT TO KILL ALL INKWELLS TOTAL INKWELLER DEATH"

For all the things they have denied me and their evil nature, all foids are snakes

this is gonna be controversial but I no longer hate foids as much as I used to, except the radical feminist ones. foids are like children and are legitimately low iq and follow the ZOGs order without questioning. I do absolutely hate normies with a burning passion though. just thinking about them makes my blood boil

Corny ass Question to ask on here.

i would genuinely much rather foids just tell me "your an ugly fuck" then saying "NO ITS CAUSE OF MUH PERSOYNALITY THE BLACKPILL ISNT TRUE I WANT TO KILL ALL INKWELLS TOTAL INKWELLER DEATH"
Women literally hate all men

Should've made a post about rape Or pedophilia instead would that be more legitimate?
Nobody with half a brain would respond to that glow post anyways.

They're all chad only and are treat manlets like me in a condescending way.

Do you hate women?
Any that fit the criteria for the stereotype of stupid, narcissism, and sociopathic are looked down upon automatically.

They aren't looking down upon tho women are worshipped
They are on here.

Why would any outsider's opinion matter? You are asking the question on a site with an obviously biased perspective.

And I do hope you weren't sympathizing for the latter in the question you asked me.