Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate them equally?

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Do you hate all good looking tall men eqaully or do you hate one more than the other based on his race
I for instance hate Tyrones more than I hate chads :waitwhat:

I hate white chads the most.

In general I feel very little about the guys as it's not their fault we're in the situation we're in. It's foids and others just as ugly as us.

I generally don't hate men. My hate is reserved for women. All women.

The men I hate are soys and simps.

Tyrones by a small margin because they are more aggressive and arrogant from my experience. But I hate all attractive/successful people.

I hate the ones that are up in your face about it and tell you "It's easy bro" the most. Others I just ignore

I hate most chads, especially if they're thugmaxxed. I somewhat tolerate quiet ones, but they usually are assholes anyway, just less obnoxious ones.

In truth, due to how female attraction works ASIDE from looks you also need to be a dickhead in some way or the other to truly be a chad. Thus something like "based chad" doesn't exist.

I hate normies who pretend to be Chads and bully ugly dudes.

I've been a recluse for so long I don't even care about them anymore.