Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you Hate Tate

Do you hate Andrew Tate?

• Yes

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
Yea hes a fag who needs an ass wooping

Redpill doesn't work

Yes, i hate all redpill grifters

He does it all for riches and bitches

Unlike ER, who died for us
ER has stabed three ricecels to death beore going on a failed killing spree he is a disgrace not to mention he wouldn't have spared your life just because you're ugly if he crossed your path that day

Almost forgot

I hate all sex havers

nah... he's somewhat funny and drops pills (of some sort)

but like most redpillers, he just wants to sell you some bullshit course or e-book

I don't because he speaks truth on female nature. Though I don't like the thing on the responsibility of burden being on us men. It's mostly the women fault for being so picky and narccistic that they hold out their sex for a unicorn male/chad.

He is a richfag and sex haver, i hate both of them

I don't hate him

It drives me fucking insane though when people say something like "Well he is playing a character and is not serious sometimes but other times he says really good stuff"

He gets praised for saying water because he occasionally trolls about beating women or whatever the fuck he says

As long as he is not being called an "Incel", I'm completely indifferent towards anything related to him.

He's a grifter exploiting delusional and desperate men but he pisses of foids and white knights. So I have mixed feelings

The guy what you call "Tate" didn't leave me in a miserable position. He has zero effect on my life. However, he is the media man who is responsible for disseminating ill-intended and cancerous ideas to the blockhead masses. Women are your enemy, as well as existence and what you know as DNA.

I hate him for being a redpill grifter but love him for enslaving and beating foids

JoinedSep 12, 2023Posts2

He is the culturally appropriated Disney Channel black character of the Redpill community

People like undead chronic, sandman, hammerhand, and more OG people like Vention MGTOW (R.I.P) deserved the spot for the most hated men in normie stream media not this grifter.

He's a bald disgenic fuck that does gay shit, had a shit fighting career, overcompensates with flashy cars, and worships the pedophile prophet Muhammad

He's hated by me, but not for the normie reasons

Yes and no
Yes: he's Rich with a lot of girls
No: he says based stuff

redpill is a scam. only blackpill is correct

No. I save my hate for feminists.

He provides redpilled advice and the cult-like adoration he gets is ridiculous, but anything he does make soys seethe.

So I tolerate him, he's far from being the most fucked up person out there.

ER has stabed three ricecels to death beore going on a failed killing spree he is a disgrace not to mention he wouldn't have spared your life just because you're ugly if he crossed your path that day
His roommates were no where even close to Chads and he still killed them anyways.

yes he gives false hope

Sad to see that we have many Tate dickriders here. @Tarquinius is the leader of the Tate dickrider gang, btw.

tbh
Bugatti-less comment.

Yes because he made fun of SEAmaxxers

I hate him because he wants to take advantage of vulnerable men like us, he's our enemy, I know all redpill gurus in general want to take advantage of us selling us books and courses, but the "Hustlers University" shit that Tate created was just too exploitive, it was just unacceptable.

And I absolutely fucking hate it when stupid women and stupid normies call him the leader of incels, these unintelligent forms of life talk about him as if we admired and followed him. Tate isn't blackpilled and he doesn't have a good opinion on incels, he despises incels.