Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate sleeping alone?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Sometimes I wish I could fall asleep with a girl in my arms

No. It's fine.

But not getting sex isn't fine.

I'm used to it, so it doesn't bother me

Who else am I supposed to sleep with?

I wish I could fall asleep knowing I have a loving gf and have regular sex and love from her. I don't necessarily have to sleep with her, but that might feel good from time to time.

I don't see why it is comfortable to sleep with someone.

I bought some big Disney Princesses plushies to deal with the same problem and it actually works and it feels like cuddling with a girl, it feels so good and it gives me a boner 99% of the time. sniffing their hair and falling asleep is the best thing in my day.

I think the bed temperature would become too hot if you slept together with a foid. Foids also wants hot room temperatures so it would be torture. They also smell alot of perfume so you would eventually be poisoned long term. They always use fabric softener on the sheets, so you would also be poisoned from that long term and become low-T. Good luck convincing a foid not to use fabric softener, they will never adapt to your toxin-free lifestyle (if you live free from toxins like me)

It's much much easier to live a natural lifestyle free from toxins if you are single. If you manage to get a GF and she moves in with you, then you will introduce toxins into your home. Foids apply 168 different chemicals on their body, daily. Men are getting poisoned on a daily basis just to get pussy.

Sleeping alone is fine I mean at the end of the day when you lose consciousness it won’t matter who is next to you I think companionship is what is needed

I used to have a Teddy Pander I slept with. Mr Bean Normalised sleeping with Teddies.

I just like the idea of it.
I'd probably be annoyed by them breathing towards my face or them being too warm.

everyday i

-wake up alone
-have breakfest alone
-come back from work alone
-have dinner alone
-go to sleep alone

you would think i would get used to it, but no

really makes me want to shoot myself in my fiucking head sometimes

i barley sleep so it makes no difference to me

everyday i

-wake up alone
-have breakfest alone
-come back from work alone
-have dinner alone
-go to sleep alone

you would think i would get used to it, but no

really makes me want to shoot myself in my fiucking head sometimes
Such is the life of a slav

I prefer sleeping alone. Its far more comfortable than having people in my bed.

Tonight is just like any other night.

I WANT TO SLEEP WITH STACY IN BED

I HUG MY PILLOW AT NIGHT IMAGINING IT IS MY WIFE

I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND IN BED :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I WANT TO SLEEP WITH STACY IN BED

I HUG MY PILLOW AT NIGHT IMAGINING IT IS MY WIFE

I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND IN BED :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
same. we'll never have this.

Technically I don't!

I'm not even mad at this
That's how I slept for all my life and i know it's not gonna change anytime soon

i like sleeping by myself even though i have trubble sleeping dont to waking up inchy and worrying alot

I just like the idea of it.
I'd probably be annoyed by them breathing towards my face or them being too warm.
Or they farting

I prefer to sleep by myself i dont like to be near other people snoring disrupting my sleep