Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate meeting people you know when you're out shopping?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
Just had a awkward moment with an old friend at Walfart. I shook his hand in a formal way when he intended to slap hands and fist bump. Fuuuuuuuuck

Yes, I usually avoid eye contact so I can pretend I didn't notice them.

Just pretend you don't know them, or ignore them.
I especially hate meeting old classmates. Thankfully it only happens really rarely.

never had a friend so not an issue

never had a friend so not an issue
What about extended family? They're just as bad. Will ask you how you/your parents are doing.

Just pretend you don't know them, or ignore them.
I especially hate meeting old classmates. Thankfully it only happens really rarely.
A lot of them are aging, you won't even recognize some of them unless you stare intently at them.

What about extended family? They're just as bad. Will ask you how you/your parents are doing.

A lot of them are aging, you won't even recognize some of them unless you stare intently at them.

don't have any extended family.

my family consist of my mother, brother and stepfather.

>knowing people

Whoah there Mr.NT

YES YES YES!!! I HATE THAT SHIT!!!!

Main reason is because I'm unemployed and I know they will ask the BS question "Where you working?"

I especially hate when I'm out shopping with my parents, and someone from HS sees me, because it implies that I live with my parents, which for some reason is looked down upon. LOL its not my fault my parents and I get along and are able to live together. LOL at spending 1500 a month because you need "freedom"

That would require me knowing people in the first place.

Out shopping? Wtf fakecel

On a serious note, it depends on the person I think.

>knowing people

Whoah there Mr.NT
It's people from childhood/early teens. I'm 25 and haven't made a new connection since 14. Hardly NT.

Main reason is because I'm unemployed and I know they will ask the BS question "Where you working?"
I hear it's less embarrassing to say you're unemployed than saying you're working some shit job.

Out shopping? Wtf fakecel

On a serious note, it depends on the person I think.
Grocery shopping of course. Even incels need to eat.

Yeah when I go to town I try my best to hide and get things done quickly so I can fuck off home.

Yes, holy fuck I hate it so much

Just had a awkward moment with an old friend at Walfart. I shook his hand in a formal way when he intended to slap hands and fist bump. Fuuuuuuuuck

Mostly yes. I hate it when all the questioning starts. How is your job/career going? What about your love life? etc. every damn time

Mostly yes. I hate it when all the questioning starts. How is your job/career going? What about your love life? etc. every damn time
Yeah, especially if you have nothing going on in your life. It's kinda embarrassing.

Or if they as for info about your relatives and you don't want to reveal too much about them. What's appropriate to reveal vs what's not.

In my current state, absolutely. When I go back to my hometown, i go out of my way to make sure I don't run into anyone. I feel like a fugitive

i avoid eye contact with everyone and only interact of i have too.

I have plenty of these moments because of how non NT I am

Yes even my friends say I'm awkward as fuck when saying hi to people and then they laugh at me

I hate all people

I hate meeting people I know when I go outside, especially the ones who tormented bullied my school life, and they act like it's all nothing or still acting condescending towards me like they have no remorse at all for the bullying, the PAST does matter you fucks, you and society transformed me this way

Yes, I'm very social because I'm forced into it for the most part when I don't actually want to be. There's no reason in going out as an incel, just gonna get mogged by everyone.

Every time without fail when I'm in public I get depressed or unbearably anxious

Yes even my friends say I'm awkward as fuck when saying hi to people and then they laugh at me
They are not your friends if they do that. I would recommend dropping them.

I hate meeting people I know when I go outside, especially the ones who tormented bullied my school life, and they act like it's all nothing or still acting condescending towards me like they have no remorse at all for the bullying, the PAST does matter you fucks, you and society transformed me this way
THIS

I hate all that ghetto stuff like fist bumps and all sorts of finger manipulations I can't remember the order of. It immediately betrays my aspiness and the worst is that I have small, thin fingers and tiny wrists.

I hate all that ghetto stuff like fist bumps and all sorts of finger manipulations I can't remember the order of. It immediately betrays my aspiness and the worst is that I have small, thin fingers and tiny wrists.

I try to order things on Amazon or go places at really weird hours to avoid anyone I might know

They are not your friends if they do that. I would recommend dropping them.
Nah, I love them.I didn't take offense to it that much. Without my friends I would have nothing.

Same. It's so annoying. Sometimes they even want you to hug them after the hand shake. I'm too awkward for all this contact.

I hate the small talk conversation I have. I don’t hate meeting them though

in the event of running into someone i used to know i either just ignore them entirely or tell them to go away. Best thing is that after it has been done once they avoid you next time.