Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you hate JEWS?

Do you hate JEWS?

• Y

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • N

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Just a quick question, that's the reason you are stemmaxxing and dont get a GF

i have no strong feelings one way or the other
I am currently stem maxxing and failing because of my low iq. If I fail this degree I will just go jbw in asia

i have no strong feelings one way or the other
I am currently stem maxxing and failing because of my low iq. If I fail this degree I will just go jbw in asia
what happens if you pass it?

Anyone who spreads degeneracy and war I hate. It's just that Jews and Anglos and Franks are the main culprits

Only in the context of suspecting them of being two-faced about blood and soil ethno-nationalism. Otherwise am fan of many yahuuds.

keep seething goy

What's the words for the "JEWS" acronym?

No hate from me. I envy their money maxing skills.

As someone with low IQ who barely crawled out of STEM after 6 years of brutal grind, my sincere advice is to stay out of STEM if you're genuinely not high IQ. You will crash and burn to absolute ruin.
Yeah my fall back plan is engrish teacher in asia if I fail this year.

I don't hate Jews. I hate anyone who supports the fake country of Israel. And capitalist corporate overlords. And media overlords. A lot of those happen to be Jews.

i love Jews they are great

no more than i hate anyone else

You can't be blackpilled and not hate Jews. They are the ones spreading degeneracy. Some races participate in that, sure, but Jews are mainly the ones behind it.

This thread smells of ADL kike bait. It also sounds a lot like another user.