Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hate foid animals as well?

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
While this might seem stupid just think about it they aren't that different from human foids. Both reject low tier males of there specious causing inceldom in both humans and animals and only breed with top tier males who usually bully and abuse the lower tier males. I am split on this they do the same things human foids do possibly to a greater extent than human foids but they have less control of there actions so it's kind of 50/50 for me.

Yes I do hate them.
The problem is the fucking chromosome that fucks every single living being in this hypergamous planet

Not really because I need toilet bees to make the honey I eat with my cereal.

it's over

all animal abusers should be burned ali ve and beheading in ISIS style

While this might seem stupid just think about it they aren't that different from human foids. Both reject low tier males of there specious causing inceldom in both humans and animals and only breed with top tier males who usually bully and abuse the lower tier males. I am split on this they do the same things human foids do possibly to a greater extent than human foids but they have less control of there actions so it's kind of 50/50 for me.

i hate anything that reminds me of the darwinist nature of life. so yes, i do.

I do not hate them, they also get raped so their consent doesn’t matter. Also males are the selectors in some species

I hate ALL foids, including extraterrestrial ones as well.

Nah, female dogs can be pretty loyal companions if trained right, unlike their human counterparts.

Nah, female dogs can be pretty loyal companions if trained right, unlike their human counterparts They actually have self control.
To humans yes but they can be very aggressive to dogs with subpar genes

i dislike "companion" animals regardless of their gender, they're treated better than incels but contribute nothing

Yes, they restrict sex for the animalcels.

Yes.

Brutal...

No, I love my dog

No, animals don’t pretend to not be animals.

Sounds pointless on why you would hate an animal solely on their gender.

Humanity is a different story though

No not really

No they are the only females that have shown me any affection

Nah not really

I still like them bc I don't want to fuck them and if I wanted, their consent wouldn't matter.

No bc I like cats and without female cats there would be no cats. Pretty simple

i hate everything that have the chromosomes XX

I absolutely despise them. All females are pure evil because they want for males to fight to death for their attention and reproductive rights. Most animals are failed creatures created by archons for loosh radiation from their suffering and misery.