Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate Femoids?

Do you hate femoids?

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Do you actually hate them?

I do. Every experience I have, turned out negative. I hardly got along with girls in Kindergarden and School time. Nowadays woman are just lying to me, looking for every excuse in the book why they don't wanna hang with me. I've never met a straight honest femoid. They have it so easy in life, which makes me jealous. They can be short, introverted, shy and anything that has to do with social anxiety, yet everyone think it's cute while guys like that are creepy. Fuck those overpowered human beeings. They're pretty evil too. Can't help the fact that I feel attracted to femoids. Wish I was gay, life would be so much easier...

No

My best friend in the world is my little sister. She's pretty awesome and has always treated me well and takes care of me when I need help. If it wasn't for her and a few select others I've met in my life I might have a more negative opinion.

Recently we were in public and I asked a femoid a question and she gave me a snotty rude response and my sister jumped down her throat. She's awesome

no

if i was a women i woul do the same

SupremeG said:
Do you actually hate them?
I do. Every experience I have, turned out negative. I hardly got along with girls in Kindergarden and School time. Nowadays woman are just lying to me, looking for every excuse in the book why they don't wanna hang with me. I've never met a straight honest femoid. They have it so easy in life, which makes me jealous. They can be short, introverted, shy and anything that has to do with social anxiety, yet everyone think it's cute while guys like that are creepy. Fuck those overpowered human beeings. They're pretty evil too. Can't help the fact that I feel attracted to femoids. Wish I was gay, life would be so much easier...

Everything you said resonates with me a thousand fold. Part of me still wants to think they're not all that bad, yet most of my experiences confirm that they're just evil cunts.

Holy fuck those of you who don't hate foids need to leave asap. Most of you are saying that if you were female you'd do the same.

NO. I would NOT be a cunt or make fun of incels. I would NOT be a self entitled piece of waste.

It's not about not giving us sex, which is understandable, but about tormenting is for simply existing

They're lower than filthy dogs to me

10 cucks lool if i ascend I'm pump n dump everytime until i find a nordic housewife

I hate women as a whole, i hate their whole gender, because pretty much most of them act the same, entitled, snobby, high expectations, leecher, high standards etc etc i could go on forever.

There are some individual femoids i dont mind irl but those are the ones i have to act nice to or get roasted by my "friends".

No, I do not hate all women.

It might be that most of the ones coming from western ''modern'' civilization act like sluts and degenerate whores, but I - at least whish to believe - that there are still women out there that still have a working moral compas, that do not let their minds devoured by hedonistic impulses and still believe in morality, honor, tradition and rationality.

No, I just want nothing to do with them. I know for a fact they don't like me, and I feel like a jackhammer is going off in my brain whenever I listen to one prattle on about whatever it is they talk about and any time I'm forced to interact with them (work, school, etc.) I want it over with as soon as possible.
It's mutually beneficial if I am left alone.

Lol @ all the cucks that said no

hating females is cope

it's been conclusively discovered here

I don't really hate them. They act by their nature insticts, it's not like they are intelligent beings that can make rational decisions...hating women is like hating crocodiles or other predators that attack humans.