Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate/dislike MSTOW people

Do you Hate MSTOWs

• Hate

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Dislike

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Neutral

Votes: 25 52.1%

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
I've heard a lot of people say that incels hate MSTOW, but I've always felt like they are just coping in their own way. As long as they don't orbit foids and contribute to the problem I don't give a shit what their beliefs are.

Nope. I used to like watching MGTOW jewtube videos.

Men coping their own way

The game is setup against men. Can you really blame them for quitting?
Let us suppose they are simply coping. What's the problem? They are contributing to the downfall of our civilization.
I only see good in this. Let it all go up in flames.

All of them got laid so i dislike them.

Let them cope, I don't care.

I’m mostly indifferent tbh.

They are with us in the fight against feminism so I can’t hate them but at the same time, they are condescending cunts and seem to look down us even though they are just incels in denial.

I don't give a fuck.

mgtow = numales

also

'DAE MGTOW = MSTOW???' = forced meme by betabuxing soy cucks

Just lol @ MGTOWcopers, you can only be in MGTOW if you are 6+ PSL

i don't like them they always try to talk shit about us even though they're massive copers/liars and annoying as fuck

I don't care about them. Most of them are incels that cannot accept the blackpill, and they are interested in politics and stuff (they have hope of change).

They're annoying when they judge us; in 10 years let's see which ideological group accomplished more, and who is actually happier.

I kinda like them because they are also against feminism and know the evil of women. But on the other hand many of them are soyish cuckservatives like this:

N86dfacp12811

I feel neutral on the whole. Some are hardcore copers though which amuse me.

I used to like the MGTOW community, because they were the first to explain female nature to me.

I agree with what they say about female nature, I agree with what they say about gynocentrisim, and I agree with them that men are disposable in the eyes of women and society.

However, MGTOW's say that you have to seek internal validation - which isn't wrong - but most MGTOW have above average intelligence and redeeming qualities that most incels lack. That's why I was wrong to idolize Tesla; he disavowed women (even claimed he destroyed his sexuality), but he had the redeeming quality of having a brilliant mind.

Very few incels have redeeming qualities that they can use to create a new/meaningful life outside of women and relationships, and thus trying to form a new life outside of women/relationships/societal competition and approval is either extremely difficult and depression ensuing.

So in conclusion, when men have little success with women, and are on the bottom of the societal totem pole, but have no redeeming qualities (i.e. a high I.Q or athletic skills) to cope with or build a new life on, he's likely to become very depressed if he rejects female/societal approval, or fails to aquire it.

Otherwise, I agree with MGTOW, but it's clearly not for everyone.

I used to like the MGTOW community, because they were the first to explain female nature to me.

I agree with what they say about female nature, I agree with what they say about gynocentrisim, and I agree with them that men are disposable in the eyes of women and society.

However, MGTOW's say that you have to seek internal validation - which isn't wrong - but most MGTOW have above average intelligence and redeeming qualities that most incels lack. That's why I was wrong to idolize Tesla; he disavowed women (even claimed he destroyed his sexuality), but he had the redeeming quality of having a brilliant mind.

Very few incels have redeeming qualities that they can use to create a new/meaningful life outside of women and relationships, and thus trying to form a new life outside of women/relationships/societal competition and approval is either extremely difficult and depression ensuing.

So in conclusion, when men have little success with women, and are on the bottom of the societal totem pole, but have no redeeming qualities (i.e. a high I.Q or athletic skills) to cope with or build a new life on, he's likely to become very depressed if he rejects female/societal approval, or fails to aquire it.

Otherwise, I agree with MGTOW, but it's clearly not for everyone.
This tbh.

MGTOW denies that Chad is granted disproportionate power in society.

Theyre just annoying, none of the answers fit tbh

In some ways. They constantly say they seek internal validation, but then they claim that they have to get laid every now and then so they're not incel. These two points are contradictory.

They also say you should work hard and get ahead in life which seems completely meaningless since you're working hard for the sake of it. I wish I could neet and play video games and watch anime all day. There is no point in working hard when society and people in general don't give a shit about you.

MGTOW denies that Chad is granted disproportionate power in society.
No a lot of them point out that woman only want to chase top tier dark triad chads and then foist their crotchspawn on desperate soys. What's annoying is when they humblebrag about their hobbies and how awesome their lives are.

I'm indifferent towards the MGTOWs. I used to call myself one and watched alot of MGTOW videos, but I was just coping hard. I accepted that no woman would care if I participate in society or not. So I accepted the incel status.

I feel neutral towards them.