Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you hate Chads?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Or are you neutral to them and understand they're just enjoying the cards they were dealt?

yes, more than women. I am jealous of them that's why and being jealous leads to hatred. I don't envy holes though.

I hate them unless they're a good person.

Yes they are assholes

Eh me personally I don't really hate them unless they're hateful people to sub5s

Or maybe its just because i live in a subhuman country where coming across an actual chad is extremely rare

I hate foids more for picking them

Why wouldnt (you) ?
It is right.

I despise the promiscuous Chads who pump and dump our looksmatches. I also hate the ones who bully and speak down to sub 5 men.

yes, for mogging me and making me suicidal

I feel neutral about the majority, but I have PHOOL SAAPORT for the ones who beat women

Last edited:
I'm neutral about them

No, I see no point in hating people for sheer luck, constant anger does not lead anywhere. There is no one to blame for our sutiation, it is how world functions and will always function - some people are dealt a good hand, others not.
I could say I envy them sometimes, but not more than that. Their actions are justified by reality they live in. If we were given the same hand we would be playing it absolutely the same.

I do, they are all douchebags

idk I don't run into any, it's not like they're common

I don't necessarily care about them. Chads are advantaged and literally get everything handed to them -- but they'll inevitably be equal to me in death anyway. There are blackpilled Chads and I support them since they're fully mysognistic and anyone who hates foids gets a thumbs up from me.

I only hate them if they date subhuman foids.

I don't really hate them, I envy them the way I envy a millionaire driving past in a Ferrari. Unless they're bad people of course but I hate all bad people.

I don't hate them by default, but the cards they were dealt with enable them to be assholes

No, I see no point in hating people for sheer luck, constant anger does not lead anywhere. There is no one to blame for our sutiation, it is how world functions and will always function - some people are dealt a good hand, others not.
I could say I envy them sometimes, but not more than that. Their actions are justified by reality they live in. If we were given the same hand we would be playing it absolutely the same.
Most high T GrAYcel

I’m mostly indifferent towards them. There are some chads I respect

I hate myself for not being a chad

Although I want their extermination, I dont hate tem.

Sometimes they make me feel like shit, sometimes they make me feel suicidal, sometimes I stalk Chad/foid couples in crowded areas. But I Just want them to regret our existence and then die without pain.

almost totally despise chads with one exception. all of the other ones can get tcd'd for all i care. will readily admit its bcus of jealousy lmao.