Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Do you hair mog him?

Damn man if I ever go bald I will never shave my head

Thankfully yes

How does he not shave his head when it looks like that?

Yes but not for long, already seening streaks in it and a dime sized baldspot in the crown, 5 more years and he will hairmog me

facemogs me but i hairmog him

yikes, just shave it all now. there's no going back unless you start a hair transplant to save what's left in your head. i am still not in his level tho but i will be in a couple of years maybe.

Only just. I'd say he's Norwood VI, whilst I am Norwood V.

I am not far behind him. Seriously.

Yeah but only just. I'll probably be like him in a couple of years or so

Might be me in a few years.

If I ever get a baldspot I am so shaving it. Can get away with it if taller than foids but at 5ft I have no chance.

Yea just look like a retard with patches theory
Only white men shave their heads from my experience If I lose hair I will just cut it short I will never ever shave it off In my culture shaving head bald is a sacrifice before visiting some temples so people do not want to do it

If I ever get a baldspot I am so shaving it. Can get away with it if taller than foids but at 5ft I have no chance.
I don't like the no hair look I don't like the notion that if you are balding you HAVE to shave it off imo most people shaving it really have no embraced and are coping

I do hairmog him, but he skullshapemogs me into seppuku