Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys wear cologne

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Wearing designer cologne (Hugo boss,JPG) garnered me several complimemts from foid coworkers and strangers as well as guys do you guys wear cologne or is that trying to hard?

Used to but I don’t go outside anymore

I used to when I fashionmaxed.

Is better use whale sperm that can help to get foid

Can't stand the smell (same for the perfumes in general).

Perfume can´t stop pheromones from revealing my genetic quality. Antiperspirants would probably do a better job.

Can't stand the smell (same for the perfumes in general).
I'm allergic to a preservative found in most perfumes, so they give me migraines.

I have never wore cologne in my fucking life

I’ve only worn cologne on 5 separate occasions

Nope I've totally given up on all that shit

Yes i colognemaxx don't want to be a stinkycel

I sometimes use deodorant. Amazingly enough, it doesn't help me trying to get girls. Who'd have thought?!

Yes. I might be ugly but at least no one can say I smell the way I look.

Used to in my naive days. Then I realize it doesn't matter, Chad can stink like he just had a fresh dumpster's contents dropped on him and foids will just call that "manly".

why would anyone do that

Rs 634x821 150828150403 634 theo james hugo boss 4

HMMM........

I wonder if there is any correlation of using overpriced pisswater and attracting women......

Yes. I also shower and put deodorant on
According to IT and the redpill there should be a swarm of girls waiting for me outside my bathroom

No, but when I was in vegas I wasted like $300 on some shitty smelling cologne while my buddy was fucking some Stacey he just met. That guy doesn't even shower every day. I remember he would sometimes come to work reeking of sex.

I take a blob of morning shit from my butt-hole on my finger and smear it under the collar of my shirt.