Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you guys wear a lot of clothes everyday

Junkyard Roach

Junkyard Roach

No friends only enemies
-
idk if this was posted before but i literally wear only 4 pairs of shirts one hoodie and one pants literally every day for college too self conscious and high Inhib to wear any thing else I don't wear anything for gymcelling cause i work out at home.

Same here. I love the winter because it gives me a great excuse to just wear the same jacket over and over so no one can see the fact that I have no sense of fashion whatsoever. Summer is my enemy because I end up going outside with my jacket on and hoodie up and every one I walk past looks at me like a god damn weirdo, but i'm too scared to just expose myself wearing regular t-shirts and shit.

Same I had the same jacket since I was in middle school so for 8 years. I have 4 pairs of shirts and 1 pair of pants.

Not a lot but I try to wear baggy stuff as much as possible. Im too self conscious about being skinny and having thin limbs.

I don't wear clothes. I'm in underwear all the time.

I layered so much this winter that all of the hair on my arms died.

I typically wore a t-shirt, sweater over that, fleece over that, hoodie over that, and I'm not skinny.

I always wear a long sleeve or a jacket or a hoodie. Anything to hide my arms tbh

I love the winter because it gives me a great excuse to just wear the same jacket.

What I love about winter is that it gives you excuses to cover your body with many clothes, rather than just having to wear a T-shirt or a shirt. I also never wear short pants, which can become rather uncomfy in the summer.

I tend to wear jeans and tshirts to keep it simple

In spring, fall and winter, yes. In summer, no.

I wear the same couple of clothes most of the time.

I wear the least amount of clothes I can. Pants with no underwear underneath. Flannels with no shirt underneath. Feel closer to our tribal ancestors.