Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys wash your hands after the bathroom?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont wash my hands I use the urinal and just fucking leave

ironic considering you are the user who rots his teeth

We're exact opposites then because I wash my hands too much...
Like if I touch a fraction of seconds to something I consider even a little bit dirty I'll wash then 2-3 times with tons of soap...

In fact I wash my hands so often and so roughly to the point where the skin on my hands always hurts and looks damaged :cryfeels:

We're exact opposites then because I wash my hands too much...
Like if I touch a fraction of seconds to something I consider even a little bit dirty I'll wash then 2-3 times with tons of soap...

In fact I wash my hands so often and so roughly to the point where the skin on my hands always hurts and looks damaged :cryfeels:
I don’t wash my hands after taking a shit

Outside yes at home no if it’s number 1 but always wash if it’s number 2

No. It dries my hand out

I do because can't risk (((disease))), I already have diarrhea rn and cold. Can't risk more

This reminds me of a bad memory when I was peeing at the urinal when I was 12 and some 40+ year old guy came behind me and put his finger in between my asscrack and when i turned around he quickly left.

Depends... At work? Yes, it's a couple of seconds I don't have to slave away for. At home? Nope, I've got better things to do with my time.

Yea that’s gross, imagine how many piss particles you inherit just by not washing