Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys value human life?

Nope
Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF

Yes officer, and every other living creature on this earth :feelsLSD:

Not anymore. I have loyalty to Muslim Race only, I suppose, so I'm force to give them inherit value.

Depends what you mean by that, but most normies are worthless shitstains that should be eliminated and for most if not all people life is a net negative in terms of suffering vs. happiness.

it depends on the human
no intrinsic value imo

Collectivism > Individualism.

Depends what you mean by that, but most normies are worthless shitstains that should be eliminated and for most if not all people life is a net negative in terms of suffering vs. happiness.
human life even normies

i will burn the quran
Based. I'd do the same if I lived in a country where that wouldn't result in a hate crime.

even foids?
Definitely not foids and generally no. Human life is equally worthless to animal life. Honestly human life is even more worthless than animal life because at least animals give more than they take to nature. Humans just take take take.

Based. I'd do the same if I lived in a country where that wouldn't result in a hate crime.

Definitely not foids and generally no. Human life is equally worthless to animal life. Honestly human life is even more worthless than animal life because at least animals give more than they take to nature. Humans just take take take.
i agree and disagree with you on the human one tbh

no wtf most humans are shit

i agree and disagree with you on the human one tbh
I mean in the end all the nutrients animals take up get released into the earth through the decomposition of their corpse. Humans are so fucking greedy that they'd rather embalm their corpse so that they may never return what it took to the soil it stole from.

I value white lives.

I mean in the end all the nutrients animals take up get released into the earth through the decomposition of their corpse. Humans are so fucking greedy that they'd rather embalm their corpse so that they may never return what it took to the soil it stole from.
i think thats when morals come into action

i think thats when morals come into action
Moral relativist. So.... No this isn't where morals come into action. I'm not saying that what people do is bad. This is just one of my observations which is undeniable.

A person isn't worth 4 raccoons.

Moral relativist. So.... No this isn't where morals come into action. I'm not saying that what people do is bad. This is just one of my observations which is undeniable.

A person isn't worth 4 raccoons.
so you are an animal activist?

Yes. It is an invasive species in Germany and I had the pleasure of tasting and buying raccoon salami.
They're tasty fucks I tell you

Yes. It is an invasive species in Germany and I had the pleasure of tasting and buying raccoon salami.
nigga and you say that animals are of more value than humans? why not trade racoon for human meat while ya at it

nigga and you say that animals are of more value than humans? why not trade racoon for human meat while ya at it
I honestly wouldn't mind but you know.... Illegal and shit. Have you never wondered what people taste like?
Like we are so similar to pigs anatomically, imagine eating a pig that has only been eating pig his entire life. The taste would be superb....

Have you ever tried pig fed entirely on acorns? If those pigs taste so great imagine what a long pig would taste like...

No, especially not my own.

i value humans over animals, but barely. the issue is that the ever increase of retardation have made majority of humans nothing more than animals in humanoid form, dont matter where you are is going on everywhere. internet gave the retard a voice, which again gives the retard confidences that they dont need too change, there is more like them.

20 years ago if you wanted too fuck toasters they would call you retarded, no there is a group that will tell you that is normal and everyone is doing it

not really that much
like i would support a eugenics policy because i think genetic causes to much suffering to this world

It depends who it is

I value the lives of my family and friends and people I like but I don't really care about anyone else

Its not like I wish death on them unless they’ve directly done something to me but If I was told that someone I knew in school died by a friend I wouldn’t care and I doubt anyone really does unless they actually knew the person

Because that person’s existence has literally no value to me
what reason would I even have to care about any of these people I have no connection to them at all and I doubt they value my life at all either

Most people dont value human life that much
The only reason they act like human life has value is because they want to imagine That other people think their life has value too

But the truth is most peoples lives have no real value except being born to be a cog in the machine to keep society going

Thats kind of based tbf

As an incel What reason do you have to give back to a world that has taken so much from you

Yes
Personally I view animals as dirt below my feet, my fellow humans stand on top of the animal hierarchy with the ability to change said hierarchy on a whim

I value the life of my brocels
Not the life of richfags, simps, braggers, foids and chads

no, not even my own

I value all forms of live