Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys use VPNs to post on here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17997
  • Start date
Deleted member 17997

Deleted member 17997

KHHV
-
The recent video of the anon from 8chan being visited by the FBI made me wonder if I should be using a VPN to post here.

Not sure if the FBI could file some order to see the IP addresses of people posting so sorry if this is a low IQ question.

No, it slows down everything to the point I can't use it.

Nope. I use those cheap free vpns too so the CIA could easily find me regardless. This post has me thinking about paying for a vpn though.

The FBI doesnt wanna deal with my autistic ass.

Plus all I do is sit on my ass all day

No, they can't do much since laws aren't being broken.

cope if you think 3rd party VPN actually protects you from glowers

cope if you think 3rd party VPN actually protects you from glowers
It is a cope but it must be better than nothing. They can still file some shit to get. Your IP from a VPN but it makes it a lot harder.

No, because I don't live in the USA so the FBI can't do anything to me :feelsLSD:

It is a cope but it must be better than nothing. They can still file some shit to get. Your IP from a VPN but it makes it a lot harder.
It depends on the VPN. Some of them truly don't keep logs and can't directly be linked to your identity. Though there are many ways other than IP addresses for governments and corporations to identify you.

I’m on the fence between using a VPN or Tor

Kek.

Tor or VPNs aren't going to protect you from shit. Do you have any idea how powerful the NSA is? Government spooks will put you under picket surveillance or just outright confront you if they think you're a threat. Make no mistake, after Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian, this forum and all of its users are being monitored. You are a fool to think otherwise.

You know what's crazy? I knew about this all along, even before signing up to the forum. Guess I have some kind of death wish.

No, in fact I use my university's wireless Internet, I truly don't give a shit tbh.

No. I go raw. The FBI can suck my cock I don't live in the USA.

I dont bother covering my tracks at all tbh

Kek.

Tor or VPNs aren't going to protect you from shit. Do you have any idea how powerful the NSA is? Government spooks will put you under picket surveillance or just outright confront you if they think you're a threat. Make no mistake, after Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian, this forum and all of its users are being monitored. You are a fool to think otherwise.

You know what's crazy? I knew about this all along, even before signing up to the forum. Guess I have some kind of death wish.
True, I have no idea how powerful the NSA which is the main purpose of threads like this to discuss what people know about covering their tracks. Sure they may still be able to find your identity but why make not make it harder.

No, what are you gay? Also lol @ u thinking u can hide from FBI with 20 VPNs and 30 proxies

Yep, I always use ExpressVPN, but I'm leaving their service because somehow a woman I was harassing on Facebook still found out my ip address and the road I lived on just from me viewing an image she sent me.

Sigh.... I guess a VPN is better than nothing. Opera has a free one built in too.

But I always consider a VPN a light block - ie if someone really wanted to find me they could. But after the fucking facebook fiasco I don't even fucking know. Can't say or do nothing I want. I guess I'll just talk to myself in my own brain, at least until we get literal thought police. :fire:

I fucking hate life. Censorship is evil.

NordVPN makes me feel somewhat safe..

Who am I kidding though? We are talking about the NSA, originator of the Stuxnet virus that blew up iranian nuclear power plants.

These guys probably have effective attacks for all known privacy vectors.

It is well known that the NSA is well ahead of even top universities in the area of security by 10 years. They are god.

No but I’m behind seven proxies

No but I’m behind seven proxies

The FBI clearly have way too much time on their hands if they see me as a threat

The FBI clearly have way too much time on their hands if they see me as a threat

Time and money is all they have. Its thier job to watch people like us. Those 2 FBI agents confronting that 8chan anon over a stupid post is evidence of that.

4chan, 8chan, this forum and others like it. They are watching. It's not conspiracy theory anymore, its conspiracy fact.
It depends on the VPN. Some of them truly don't keep logs and can't directly be linked to your identity. Though there are many ways other than IP addresses for governments and corporations to identify you.

That still won't protect you from Jack shit. In the leaked NSA documents most mainstream VPN services were ordered by the NSA to provide a backdoor entry for government agencies to use and collect data on the people who use these services, and the courts put a gag order on them to keep thier mouths shut or they'll be thrown in prison. There are some that are still viable, but who knows these days.

The only geniunly safe one is Tor, but even that isn't foolproof.

The NSA also has very powerful algorithm supercomputers that collects metadata from billions of people to create a "fingerprint" of thier internet use to identify them. They collect metadata with the help of companies like Facebook that can help track and identify you online.

The age of privacy is over. Big Brother is here.

Flowchart final 008

Last edited: