Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys use pissbottles

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I keep a bunch in my room and was wondering how many others do this.

@El Brujo is my personal piss bottle

How faggot, your too weak
You don’t know anything about me you little shit. How are you gonna fight me? Cast one of your little voodoo spells to make my knees weak?

I tried to piss in one the other day. Couldn't bring myself to do it.

Watch out he might do some nasty gay shit on you.
Don’t worry I’ve got my tin foil hat equipped to block his nefarious sorceries

You don’t know anything about me you little shit. How are you gonna fight me? Cast one of your little voodoo spells to make my knees weak?
It wouldn't be a fight. I'd overpower you, and you'd die in the hospital 2 months later.

Yo, OP, I used to use them. It's miserable. We go through dark times in life , just don't care , my thrash genes makes me piss everytime too. I'll probably start using them again soon tbh

It wouldn't be a fight. I'd overpower you, and you'd die in the hospital 2 months later.
You are the most delusional fag on this entire site. How am I supposed to take you seriously when you believe in fucking magic and creating a “incel” god using the thoughts of yourself and others

I live in New York fool
Ohh, that explains a lot. Only in New York would such a mentally deranged specimen such as yourself can be found

You are the most delusional fag on this entire site. How am I supposed to take you seriously when you believe in fucking magic and creating a “incel” god using the thoughts of yourself and others
I fucked up a tallfag and his friend by myself, one hand for one dude, and my other hand for the other. Your soft, I'd walk all over you.

I fucked up a tallfag and his friend by myself, one hand for one dude, and my other hand for the other. Your soft, I'd walk all over you.
I don’t believe you

Explains why your such a soft bitch
I’m not the one deluding themselves into thinking magic and spells are all real and shit. You’re the soft bitch for coping with such ludicrous fantasies and thinking you can make a god out of thin air. It’s pathetic, you have no power, all your magic is worthless shit that doesn’t do a thing. I dare you to curse me fag, I dare you. But you won’t, because you can’t :feelskek:

I keep a bunch in my room
For what purpose? To splashmaxx?
546o46

I’m not the one deluding themselves into thinking magic and spells are all real and shit. You’re the soft bitch for coping with such ludicrous fantasies and thinking you can make a god out of thin air. It’s pathetic, you have no power, all your magic is worthless shit that doesn’t do a thing. I dare you to curse me fag, I dare you. But you won’t, because you can’t :feelskek:
I can, and I will, your fate is sealed

I can create things out nothing with my magick. You could never take me.

I can create things out nothing with my magick. You could never take me.
Nah you’re a fucking troll, I swear to god. I can’t believe there are human beings like you on this planet. Your small brain must’ve been fried from all the drugs you’ve been taking

Nah you’re a fucking troll, I swear to god. I can’t believe there are human beings like you on this planet
I'm the troll, your the one following me around pestering me like the fucking insect you are

I'm the troll, your the one following me around pestering me like the fucking insect you are
Yeah because it’s fun pointing out your bullshit and making you mad over it

Nah, I piss in the showers when i showermaxxx though:feelzez:

Religiously. I've gotta empty it when I next need a piss though. I don't wanna risk overspill onto the carpet (I only use one 4 pint jobby).

Nope, I piss in the shower

no man, i have a toilet

another nycel

I use the toilet. It's more convenient

when she inevitably finds out after taking a sip of what she believes to be delicious lemonade while ur out or something do make a post on it.
I’ve already accident drank one myself :dafuckfeels: