Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you guys think this is a trucel?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
P06lpxpn7fw21

Some people might say "fatcel = fakecel" but you can obviously see that he doesnt have strong bone structure.
I've seen guys that are way fatter than him, but their facial bones are still relatively visible, while this guy has nothing

Some people might say "fatcel = fakecel" but you can obviously see that he doesnt have strong bone structure.
I've seen guys that are way fatter than him, but their facial bones are still relatively visible, while this guy has nothing

He's also balding.. You can't see it in this pic very well but when I watch him on youtube(linus tech tips) you can clearly see that he's norwooding.

I'm not a looksmax expert but there's definitely something wrong with his eyes and nose.

He has a really great personality though... According to IT, he should get laid on the reg.

he is bottom tier

If he's over 6' and lost weight he could JBWmaxx.

Morbidly obese faggot

Mogs me because clear skin.

Never began for him

I mean he can fuck his looksmatch . . . also maybe noodlewhores abroad if he has money

I am not going to lie, he might have had a chance in his younger years. If he were to be blackpilled at his early 20s he probably woudn't let himself gain all that weight, and he could hop on hairloss medication to maintain his hair. If he maintained his hair + looksmaxxed and gymmaxxed when he was young he would be slaying, but now he is too fucking far gone, gymmaxxing will leave him with leftover skin and hairmaxxing would need some expensive hair implants.

Although he has enough money to do all the looksmaxxing he needs and theoretically ascend, he probably won't do it. He isn't the truest of the truest cels, but yeah he's almost in truecel territory.

i don’t like looking at him tbh

Just fucking loose weight honestly

JFL is that even a question.

Yes, significant weight loss would do little in his case.