Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think the Fallout movie is going to be good?

giribot

giribot

Autistic ShoegazeCel
I saw some photos for the movie or show that they're making... Idk. I think it has potential with that ugly ass ghoul photo but I hope they don't ruin it. Fallout 76 was awful, we don't need another piece of shit media from the franchise

Yes, it will be ass and completely shit on the interplay/obsidian lore. Why can't people just do new shit in the fallout Universe than just repackage the brotherhood for the 16th million time?

On the one hand, Jonathan Nolan’s writing it.

On the other, it’s Prime.

It's a show, I'll give it a shot, probably will be at best 6/10

Yes, it will be ass and completely shit on the interplay/obsidian lore. Why can't people just do new shit in the fallout Universe than just repackage the brotherhood for the 16th million time?
Fr. I was wondering why they just can't find another area of the US to use for the game? TF. It cannot be that hard to do new shit and throw in BOS

as we head into 2024 all media will be reddit tier so no.

It's a video game movie... The good video game movies can be counted on one hand. With two fingers chopped off...

Total waste of money and time.
They could have used that money to port Fallout 1, 2, 3 and New Vegas to new generation consoles.