Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you guys think that a satanic spell would work

A_Depressed_Soul

A_Depressed_Soul

Banned
-
Would a satanic spell make someone love me

Where’s the demon spell guy when you need him. @El Brujo

It depends.. wdym by "satanic spell"

No and don't play with occultism/satanism.

there's a possibility these entities exist on a realm we can't see, but they can ruin your life if you make a connection with them

Ewww
Burn in hell cuck

This, its all fun and game until demons starts riding you.
Even if all this satanic/occult stuff isn't real ( and we cannot prove or disprove this with 100% guarantee) the fact that all cultures look suspicious at various witches, sorcerers etc. is a very telling. If it was neutral and don't lead to bad consequences, no one would care.

Just instantly go the lowest depths of Hell theory.

Satanism is cringe and only followed by poseur teen edgelords

Démons arent Real, literally try it, conjure up king paimon. Go acquire all the shit for a ritual and actually fucking sit there and try it, hes supposed to be very receptive. Try it with Baal, try it with any fucking goetic daemon, nothing happens, its nonsense trickery for weak Minds. Ready transcendantal magick by eliphas Lévi, youll see that even people in the 1800s with marble alters and elaborate cérémonies only hear a knock at thé door when theyve convinced themselves that bullshit is real

you must chop off your weewee and burn it in a bowl of coals
it's the only way :feelsokman:

It's all cope.

I knew a guy who made talismans and practiced magic, only landwhales and drug addicts were attracted to him.

Démons arent Real, literally try it, conjure up king paimon. Go acquire all the shit for a ritual and actually fucking sit there and try it, hes supposed to be very receptive. Try it with Baal, try it with any fucking goetic daemon, nothing happens, its nonsense trickery for weak Minds. Ready transcendantal magick by eliphas Lévi, youll see that even people in the 1800s with marble alters and elaborate cérémonies only hear a knock at thé door when theyve convinced themselves that bullshit is real
Demons are real, and you don't need elaborate ceremonies to contact them.

He probably sucked. Watch me get pussy with magick.
No this was a committed guy. He was heavily into occultism. But i would not play with a fire.

No this was a committed guy. He was heavily into occultism. But i would not play with a fire.
Some magical styles lend themselves better to love magick than others, and there's nothing wrong with drug addiction pussy. I'd consider a spell successful if it resulted in a drug addicted bitch to suck my dick.
About playing with fire. Powerful things are dangerous. Our pre Christian ancestors practiced magick to varying degrees. You can attain anything you desire with magick.

Some magical styles lend themselves better to love magick than others, and there's nothing wrong with drug addiction pussy. I'd consider a spell successful if it resulted in a drug addicted bitch to suck my dick.
About playing with fire. Powerful things are dangerous. Our pre Christian ancestors practiced magick to varying degrees. You can attain anything you desire with magick.
Magick and sorcery are sin according to JHWEH.

My friend tried ouija board, was moved and he's scared shit less. I recommend not trying that stuff.

No Satan for your face.

It's actully true. Satan may actually be a foid. I've seen religious drawings depicting it with boobs
The entity your referring to is Baphomet. Baphomet isn't Satan, and he isn't even a demon, or a woman, but an adrogenous egregore.

Have you actually tried it? If you can't get results from a ceremony, you wither did it wrong, or you lack the ability to perceive spirits.

its over for satanistcels