Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think monkeypox will become a global threat like how covid was?

Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Thicc Thighed Femcel <33
★★★★★
I do wonder if it will be like covid. Honestly I hope it doesn't because I've seen some pics of people with monkey pox and DAMN it looks brutal

Screen Shot 2022 06 28 at 63541 PM
5b58133a b64f 11e8 89ab e29b0678280a 1280x720 142954

1 s20 S2214442023002401 gr1

I don't think so since only degenerates get monkeypox

Here we go again

fuck i already wasted mylife now 4 more years wasted i will be 25

Didn't get the first vaxx nor did I wear a mask, same goes for this one as well if it comes to that. This seems to be a STD, so I'm safe from it unless I step on a junkie's needle or something dumb like that.

It would ruin the lives of sexhavers so I support it

I don't think so since only degenerates get monkeypox

Didn't get the first vaxx nor did I wear a mask, same goes for this one as well if it comes to that. This seems to be a STD, so I'm safe from it unless I step on a junkie's needle or something dumb like that.
Monkeypox, or mpox, is a viral infection that can spread through close contact with an infected person or animal, or with contaminated materials

People:
You can get mpox through direct contact with an infected person's bodily fluids, sores, scabs, or respiratory droplets. This can include kissing, cuddling, or sex. You can also get mpox from contact with contaminated materials, such as clothing, bedding, towels, objects, electronics, and other surfaces that have been touched by someone with mpox. Some people with mpox may be contagious up to four days before their symptoms begin.

Animals:
You can get mpox from direct contact with an infected animal's blood, bodily fluid, or sores. This can happen through scratches or bites from an infected animal, or when hunting, skinning, or cooking infected animals. You can also get mpox from close contact with an infected pet, such as petting, cuddling, hugging, kissing, licking, and sharing sleeping spaces or food.

Materials:
You can get mpox from contact with contaminated materials, such as clothing, bedding, towels, objects, electronics, and other surfaces that have been touched by someone with mpox. You can also get mpox from contact with contaminated needles.
Anyone can get mpox, but some people may be more likely to get severely ill, including people with severely weakened immune systems, children younger than 1, people with a history of eczema, and people who are pregnant.

It seems like it can be contracted even I'd you don't get it through sex or any intimate stuff

Monkeypox, or mpox, is a viral infection that can spread through close contact with an infected person or animal, or with contaminated materials

People:
You can get mpox through direct contact with an infected person's bodily fluids, sores, scabs, or respiratory droplets. This can include kissing, cuddling, or sex. You can also get mpox from contact with contaminated materials, such as clothing, bedding, towels, objects, electronics, and other surfaces that have been touched by someone with mpox. Some people with mpox may be contagious up to four days before their symptoms begin.

Animals:
You can get mpox from direct contact with an infected animal's blood, bodily fluid, or sores. This can happen through scratches or bites from an infected animal, or when hunting, skinning, or cooking infected animals. You can also get mpox from close contact with an infected pet, such as petting, cuddling, hugging, kissing, licking, and sharing sleeping spaces or food.

Materials:
You can get mpox from contact with contaminated materials, such as clothing, bedding, towels, objects, electronics, and other surfaces that have been touched by someone with mpox. You can also get mpox from contact with contaminated needles.
Anyone can get mpox, but some people may be more likely to get severely ill, including people with severely weakened immune systems, children younger than 1, people with a history of eczema, and people who are pregnant.

It seems like it can be contracted even I'd you don't get it through sex or any intimate stuff
I see. Good thing i don't go outside much

I see. Good thing i don't go outside much
Same.

Shit this looks a lot more scary then covid tbh.

I hope this shit stays in Africa

How did that kid get it?

How did that kid get it?
He could have eaten infected meat, been in close proximity to someone with it, gotten raped by someone with it (hopefully not) or touched something that was contaminated with Mpox

i hope not that shit looks disgusting

If it's contagious as hell then maybe. I could see them pulling a lockdown around November.

If it's contagious as hell then maybe. I could see them pulling a lockdown around November.
Yeah it's pretty contagious I think. I'm pretty sure Africa is either going into or has already gone into a lock down for their whole continent