Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you guys think incel revolution is possible?

• Thread starter pedrolopezwasright
  • Start date
pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
If yes, how and where

no, no and nowhere

right now and in my basement

Its not possible

It is possible and impossible in the same time, whats im sure off, is that the more man join our ranks there is a bigger possibility for it to happen.

It is possible and impossible in the same time, whats im sure off, is that the more man join our ranks there is a bigger possibility for it to happen.
Then we need more propaganda and high IQ posts. Many young men are incels, they just don't know what that is

Eh, I'm going to say yes, but it's 100% not going to be the way that you expect it to happen.

As for how it'll happen? I don't know.
As for where it'll happen? Anywhere where men have started to have enough of feminism. South Korea is going to be the first country to have an incel revolution.

i am being serious
If this forum is any indicator of the incel revolution, then no. We are far too divided amongst petty issues and far too few in number to ever form a cohesive movement that could bring about such drastic change. This is the depressing reality of things. In the end we are but a powerless minority in society

Eh, I'm going to say yes, but it's 100% not going to be the way that you expect it to happen.

As for how it'll happen? I don't know.
As for where it'll happen? Anywhere where men have started to have enough of feminism. South Korea is going to be the first country to have an incel revolution.
We need it all across the world

If this forum is any indicator of the incel revolution, then no. We are far too divided amongst petty issues and far too few in number to ever form a cohesive movement that could bring about such drastic change. This is the depressing reality of things. In the end we are but a powerless minority in society
Not this forum. Incels by definition. So like atleast 50% of young males, thats millions.

No it's just some incel power fantasy that will never happen.

In the end we are but a powerless minority in society
This. I think it gonna happen but a pigriding from a bigger revolution. example South korea has a economic crisis plus more aggresive action of NK (border raids) this will trigger the normies to a more extreme government. Then incels come in and destroy feminism.

hell no it'll never happen
not only do we hate each other based on petty things like race, but many users here admitted via polls that they would happily kill/betray other incels without a thought if it guaranteed them a girlfriend

And so you can imagine all the fake promises infiltrators would use to undermine the incel objective

Last edited:
Why can't we just set up a commune somewhere and be away from normie society

Nope , the only possible revolution is incels joining someone more powerful and bigger myb some religious groups that will benefit us.

Nope , the only possible revolution is incels joining someone more powerful and bigger myb some religious groups that will benefit us.
IS?

Islam is based , i agree that Islamic takeover would benefit incels, could be western Europe in years to come.

Islam is based , i agree that Islamic takeover would benefit incels, could be western Europe in years to come.
Then there is a chance. Islam is all over west EU rn

There is always hope and copium :feelsjuice::feelsautistic:

I wish but realistically unfortunately i don`t think it ever will

It will happen either in ricelands or slavlands, where disproportions in access to foid resource are the biggest. It's possible to overthrow system with relatively small forces, especially if it's rotten like Weimar Germany was. The ones holding power are politicians and capitalists (corporations and banks owners). With them in revolutionists' control (or without them) it's easy to seize power. Military is a powerful force, it have to be loyal for new overlords. With military on their site, it's easy for revolutionists to use brute force for seizing power without any restrictions. It's also important for the blackpillist ideas to be widely spread among the most valuable social element, young man. Proletariat revolution will be possible, when most of them will recognize blackpillist ideas and overthrowing nonproletariat rule as the only answer to the problem of lack of the equal redistribution of the foid resource.

Last edited:
Sex (our cause sexless) revolutions can happen show of force style or a revolution begins when a female is reminded it's a sex toy and useless piece of meat of anything else