Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys still have motivation?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Tbh I don't have any motivation anymore. I do all my homework at 11pm because i'm too busy rotting once i get home from school. i just want to lay in bed all day with my laptop and phone.

I have motivation to rope :kys: :kys::kys:

Tbh I don't have any motivation anymore. I do all my homework at 11pm because i'm too busy rotting once i get home from school. i just want to lay in bed all day with my laptop and phone.
Maybe you're just a night owl bruh and your brain wired to work at night instead of morning

Maybe you're just a night owl bruh and your brain wired to work at night instead of morning
nah i never wanna do any work it just takes so long for me to get out of bed

Not with anhedonia, no.

Nuclear war when
When Kim yung un finally stop being a pussy and presses the button that launches all their nucues at USA

WW3 is my only cope for death rn

When Kim yung un finally stop being a pussy and presses the button that launches all their nucues at USA

WW3 is my only cope for death rn
That would be fantastic :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

I'm trying to get motivated to have some hobbies brah!

Not at all my dreams got crushed the moment I took the blackpill

But you do your homework. That's good. I know people who just don't do it at all, who fail, who skip class indefinitely.

Theres is no motivation only copes

Motivates me!
not really