Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys really want to have relationships with common wahmen?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Note that I said relationship, wanting to cum inside cumdumpster is normal but to actually like their personalities is inconceivable to me. Prove me wrong and put in any social media link here of a girl with a good personality. As much as I like to post about cooming and chucking wahmen like the garbage they are, I would be open to having a relationship if she actually had a good personality but as someone who spends some time exploring VSCO for attractive femerloid material, I hate all the femerloids I see on social media and my city.

Also, I need some emotional masturbation material, pls recommend some through any form of media

Prove me wrong and put in any social media link here of a girl with a good personality.

if a girl uses social media, it's already over

Want with very special unique loli of culture

I have nothing else going for me , I’ll take it

Go to your local school/university/edumacation center, show me one that isn't glued to their smartphone.
like i said, it is over

like i said, it is over
Don't worry, I'm never giving up on my quest on genetically modifying humanity and ending suffering for all TRVE men of culture. Hopefully @Anonymous MG helps me with his computer science skills pewpew

Go to your local school/university/edumacation center, show me one that isn't glued to their smartphone.

Find me one too and I won't have to be so dependent on you.
Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is too much of small shithole for big chances of prividing very rare special waifus

Don't worry, I'm never giving up on my quest on genetically modifying humanity and ending suffering for all TRVE men of culture. Hopefully @Anonymous MG helps me with his computer science skills pewpew
i swear @Anonymous MG better be going to big brain uni for making of cat girls

i swear @Anonymous MG better be going to big brain uni for making of cat girls
I'm trying to make the first AGI by continuing to study at the Californian school I'm attending around the silicon valley area. If I can get in with Google and develop hopefully we can get QT anime waifus to headpat and cuddle in real life pewpew.

Note that I said relationship, wanting to cum inside cumdumpster is normal but to actually like their personalities is inconceivable to me. Prove me wrong and put in any social media link here of a girl with a good personality. As much as I like to post about cooming and chucking wahmen like the garbage they are, I would be open to having a relationship if she actually had a good personality but as someone who spends some time exploring VSCO for attractive femerloid material, I hate all the femerloids I see on social media and my city.

Also, I need some emotional masturbation material, pls recommend some through any form of media

Fuck yes I do. That’s like asking me if I want a Burgerking whopper as a starving African kid

Thanks for the asmr recomendation

I want a non slut so not common

All i think about