Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys really think you could get laid if times were different?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★
I see a lot of members on this forum claim that they would have ascended if they were just born earlier, like in the 1950s, 40s or 18th century in the West.
I feel like this is cope though, and in some cases, can make to bugs worse for ethnicels in the West.
If all members here went through a Time Machine, I doubt that things would change. We’d still be an incel, just an incel in a different time. We’d still be short, ND, poor, and ugly. Blackcels would be worked to death on a plantation. Chinkcels would be starved to death. Eurocels would be sent to die in pointless wars. (Not all of history, but some just view the past through rose tinted glasses)

And if we’re right about women being the way they are, then women are still terrible, they just can’t show their nature yet.

I could be wrong though, let me know what you think. what time period would you go to?

Last edited:
not me, no. I would be truecel in literally every time period

I would have even less of a chance

meh inceldom was less of a widespread problem in most patriarchal societies, where foids were considered men's property and didn't have as much choice over their partner

and that's ignoring things like arranged marriage, etc., which could also be relevant in some time periods

meh inceldom was less of a widespread problem in most patriarchal societies, where foids were considered men's property and didn't have as much choice over their partner

and that's ignoring things like arranged marriage, etc., which could also be relevant in some time periods
That's true, obtaining women was slightly easier. Thing is, a lot of us aren't just incels, we're also poorcels with no status too. Half of this forum wouldn't make the approved cut for an arranged marriage.

I doubt it because I'm an aspie and I don't like bars and dancing, I don't know how to dress well. If you look some old pictures, almost all young men are lean and very masculine looking moggers. If it was 1960's, I probably would be lobotomized in some mental institution in the middle of nowhere quarantined from the society.

Think about how cheap hookers were for most of human history. Worst case scenario I have that. Historically there were more women than men because of the higher male infant mortality and war. I would have had much better odds.

We legitimately live in awful times. This is the worst time in human history to be male. It's the best time to be female. This explains all of the trooning out.

Remember that back in those times, women didn't have the same rights or opportunities as men and the social norms of the time was that it was the purpose of the woman to find a man to provide for her. Meaning, even if you were an incel in todays standards you could still make it because of the fact you were able to provide. Now in days a woman can make more than a man so she doesn't need a man other than boyfriends so they die childless.

Remember that back in those times, women didn't have the same rights or opportunities as men and the social norms of the time was that it was the purpose of the woman to find a man to provide for her. Now in days a woman can make more than a man so she doesn't need a man other than boyfriends so they die childless.
Betabuxxing and statusmaxxing was possible during those times. Now the window is quickly closing, if not already clsoed.

Betabuxxing and statusmaxxing was possible during those times. Now the window is quickly closing, if not already clsoed.
I say it is closed, if you ever spend time near women you would realize this. Only in third world countries does this still remain true

At my people 40-50 years ago all marriages were arranged, foids werent allowed to leave the house. But with my poverty and low status and my height, it still would be over.

I say it is closed, if you ever spend time near women you would realize this. Only in third world countries does this still remain true
I'm just saying though, still try betabuxxing just for yourself. Worrying about inceldom is enough. Worrying about inceldom AND financial issues would be horrific. At least "richcels" would be able to have some peace.

If i spawned with the same genes somewhere else, I woud look way different since it's mostly environmental, therefore YES

No im trucel in all eras of human history

If i spawned with the same genes somewhere else, I woud look way different since it's mostly environmental, therefore YES
Hmm this is an interesting factor that I didn't consider. A lot of the chemicals that we absorb every day could potentially be making us uglier

Hmm this is an interesting factor that I didn't consider. A lot of the chemicals that we absorb every day could potentially be making us uglier
Mostly androgen disruptors and rapid weight gain of the mother during gestation then lack of breastfeeding then lack of hard enough food

Mostly androgen disruptors and rapid weight gain of the mother during gestation then lack of breastfeeding then lack of hard enough food
If I this is true and I find out who's behind it, I am going full Ted Kacynski mode in Minecraft.

Id probably have been married in past years but it wouldn’t have been a happy one

Id probably have been married in past years but it wouldn’t have been a happy one
Gonna get hate for this... but IMHO a bad marriage is literally worse than inceldom in some cases.

Ugliness is the same in every era. I will always be reviled and outcast because of factors outside my control. Even in the off chance I managed to survive whatever ordeals the backwards time period I find myself in throws at me the most I will obtain is some sexless betabuxx relationship with a foid who will spend most her time pretending not to grimace in disgust at me

No. Only if the beauty and moral standards were diferent
But I really dont care about sex anymore. So having it or not is just... ok.

Gonna get hate for this... but IMHO a bad marriage is literally worse than inceldom in some cases.
I might agree, but what would I know if I’ve never come close to experiencing either

Exactly, I'd rather be an incel than betabux for some nagging bitch who gives me sex once a year jfl

I would have other problems there instead of inceldom, my life would be still miserable, but in other terms. Like I wrote somewhere about Ian Curtis

I would as I could betabuxx much more easily + the wife can't bitch and moan due to my sub5 looks because she is to either get smacked by me or by the community at large (with a showER of rocks)

We live in a dystopia intentionally made to harass man, ANY other time in history would be better that now simply because the whole world was not actively against us.