Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys prefer weed or alcohol

Weed or alcohol

• Weed

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Something else (explain in thread)

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I prefer alcohol to weed tbh. I enjoy weed, but sometimes weed makes me even more depressed at being a incel. Alcohol is a great cope life just isn’t as painful when I’m drunk. I wish I was drunk all the time tbh. Overall I support using drugs and alcohol as they are great copes for being a incel.

Alcohol since ive never tried weed nor have a way of getting it

i like combining alcohol with weed

I only have access to alcohol and I don’t care for it much. I really only like sweet alcoholic drinks like cocktails because those taste good and give me a buzz. I barely get to drink cocktails though but I guess it’s for the best since they’re apparently “unmanly”

weed because it makes me forget about shit and doesn't make me feel like shit afterwards

Weed out of the two, but I do some snortsnort tbh

Weed cuz u can smoke asmuch as u want and not get hungover

Alcohol, give me some mezcal!

Uppers>weed>alcohol

Weed just takes away a little bit of the physical depression symptoms and stimulates the mind to get really into something for a bit.

Alcohol numbs everything except your own thoughts, although it also makes you less physically capable and impedes focus.

Uppers are the best.

I only have access to alcohol and I don’t care for it much. I really only like sweet alcoholic drinks like cocktails because those taste good and give me a buzz. I barely get to drink cocktails though but I guess it’s for the best since they’re apparently “unmanly”
Tbh I just drink straight rum and vodka. They don’t taste good but you get used to it and it doesn’t take too much to get you drunk.

U don’t get hangovers with weed, buddy boyos

but what's @ScornedStoic's opinion on this though

Weed , I hate drinking

I've only tried alcohol but I don't drink. Never tried weed since I don't know where to get it and I don't really like smoking either so I probably won't like it. Most people I know irl who regularly drink or smoke weed are chads.

I've gotten drunk twice and I've gotten properly high twice. I've gotten buzzed with weed several times and I've gotten buzzed with alcohol several times. I can honestly say I prefer weed overall, mainly because there is no hangover, which I seem to be particularly susceptible to experiencing.

Neither, good food and sex is all I need

I only tried weed once so I can't tell you which one I prefer but alcohol is pretty good. I only drink spirits though, particularly rum and whiskey. Where do you guys get weed from though, do you know someone or do you order it off the dark net?

i was always to owl iq to get weed so i only drank alcohol. i gradually stopped drinking because i started becoming very tired whenever i drank.

I like the feeling of both it feels fucking amazing but I rarely get alcohol so weed for me.

I hate weed, it makes me anxious and paranoid. Alcohol makes me confident and happy.

I used to get really fucking paranoid from weed. I felt like my heart will explode and shit.

So I prefered alcohol but my body is starting to see the damage caused by alcohol so I will start using weed in small amounts

I think alcohol is better, it's pretty fucking awesome, almost all social situations are enhanced dramatically with alcohol involved. Alcohol has more cons though, it's expensive, hangovers, physically damaging, higher percentages taste like poison unless mixed...

Weed is ok, it's significantly cheaper, no hangover, the high is decent, can have some fun conversations and it can be relaxing. The cons are it can make you lazy, glued to the couch, even sativa strains, if you're depressed or anxious it can exacerbate that and cause paranoia. Also, lung cancer and it stinks, could get you in trouble (evicted for example).

Overall, alcohol is a better high but weed is the better choice for health and cost.

both for degenerates

None. I'm not a junkiecel.

I only tried weed once so I can't tell you which one I prefer but alcohol is pretty good. I only drink spirits though, particularly rum and whiskey. Where do you guys get weed from though, do you know someone or do you order it off the dark net?
I know someone.

Alcohol, weed is the new soy

Drinking makes me feel happy and puts a smile on my face when I have no reason to. It sends tingles down my body and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I’m all alone.

I prefer alcohol to weed tbh. I enjoy weed, but sometimes weed makes me even more depressed at being a incel. Alcohol is a great cope life just isn’t as painful when I’m drunk. I wish I was drunk all the time tbh. Overall I support using drugs and alcohol as they are great copes for being a incel.
alcohol and weed together mate. using cannabis makes me relaxed and alcohol makes me feel numb

There's a way to vaporize alcohol and inhale it using a bicycle pump, wine bottle, and cork.

Pros:

- you get drunk twice as fast (because the alcohol is being absorbed directly in your bloodstream)

- it makes you look edgy

- NO SICK FEELING (probably the main reason people do this) the alcohol bypasses your stomach and therefor isn't digested

- NO HANGOVERS (same reason above)

Cons:
- too much effort (it takes too long to set up the equipment, not as efficient as just drinking from a bottle)

- DANGEROUS (if you don't get sick, you won't be able to tell when "enough is enough", so you'll keep trying to get drunker until you get alcohol poisoning)

@FinnCel @AloneInDarkness

I cannot get any weed at a store. Barring dry counties, I can get booze almost anywhere

What kinda damage Finn boy?
Mainly liver.

BTW I am stoned now
There's a way to vaporize alcohol and inhale it using a bicycle pump, wine bottle, and cork.

Pros:

- you get drunk twice as fast (because the alcohol is being absorbed directly in your bloodstream)

- it makes you look edgy

- NO SICK FEELING (probably the main reason people do this) the alcohol bypasses your stomach and therefor isn't digested

- NO HANGOVERS (same reason above)

Cons:
- too much effort (it takes too long to set up the equipment, not as efficient as just drinking from a bottle)

- DANGEROUS (if you don't get sick, you won't be able to tell when "enough is enough", so you'll keep trying to get drunker until you get alcohol poisoning)

@FinnCel @AloneInDarkness
Yes I remember one guy doing that on YouTube

i use vidya for escapism