Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys often feel jealous?

• Thread starter JohanLiebertcel
  • Start date
JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
There's a lot of guys that don't even get jealous when they see a chad. I have one friend who is trucel but he said that he is "happy for them" , i told him yeah sure buddy whatever helps u cope.

Online I don't really get jealous but when I see a chad in real life I can't help but hate them and try to compete with them. I cope with the fact that I can be better at studies or at sports which I'm actually usually not...

Am i just an asshole to feel this ? Jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins after all...
Naruto Uzumaki GIF

It’s a natural instinct because we’re not meant to be getting cheated out of sexual pleasure.

B4 getting blackpilled i wasnt rly effected by getting mogged but now it ruins my whole day, maka meh not evn wan leave mah roomies:fuk:
bro the only time i mog is when the guy is absolutely atrocious like a balding 5 foot 4 janitor

Ye but hav u ever cn a 7 feet nigga irl?

Im used 2 getting mogged by 17 year old 6'3 feet niggas but sometimes fucking 7 feet niggas enter n i wan kms
7 feet ? you actually live in attack on titan :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

There's a lot of guys that don't even get jealous when they see a chad. I have one friend who is trucel but he said that he is "happy for them" , i told him yeah sure buddy whatever helps u cope.

Online I don't really get jealous but when I see a chad in real life I can't help but hate them and try to compete with them. I cope with the fact that I can be better at studies or at sports which I'm actually usually not...

Am i just an asshole to feel this ? Jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins after all...
Naruto Uzumaki GIF
I think I don't get jealous for different reasons than your friend, I'm not "happy for anyone", I just simply don't care about what someone else has, I just want what I want.

I don't want "Chad's life", I simply want access to sex with beautiful women, that's it.

Like I've said before many times, if I was rich I would not be on this forum, I'd be fucking an asian whore as we speak, not spending even an afterthought thinking about Chad or Stacey.

Too many guys are obsessed with what others have because of their ego, rather than focused on what they want. They see a woman with Chad and think "That woman would be mine if not for Chad", I see a woman with Chad and think - "Man I want to fuck a bitch like that, wish I had some money to visit a brothel"

I swear some of the guys on this forum wake up thinking about Chad, the only time the concept of Chad pops into my head is when I see posts about it on here. I really just want sex, this is why richcels fucking anger me, if you are rich you are a fucking retard to be browsing this forum everyday complaining about what Chad can do, it makes no sense.

I think I don't get jealous for different reasons than your friend, I'm not "happy for anyone", I just simply don't care about what someone else has, I just want what I want.

I don't want "Chad's life", I simply want access to sex with beautiful women, that's it.

Like I've said before many times, if I was rich I would not be on this forum, I'd be fucking an asian whore as we speak, not spending even an afterthought thinking about Chad or Stacey.

Too many guys are obsessed with what others have because of their ego, rather than focused on what they want. They see a woman with Chad and think "That woman would be mine if not for Chad", I see a woman with Chad and think - "Man I want to fuck a bitch like that, wish I had some money to visit a brothel"

I swear some of the guys on this forum wake up thinking about Chad, the only time the concept of Chad pops into my head is when I see posts about it on here. I really just want sex, this is why richcels fucking anger me, if you are rich you are a fucking retard to be browsing this forum everyday complaining about what Chad can do, it makes no sense.
i know how u feel im poor and if i was rich i would be paying bitches left and right :fuk::fuk:

Amazing post. Yes.
I always catch myself thinking that being a Chad IS THE COPE and not the other way around. I'd pick money over being tall and GL any time.

I think I'd rope if I ever visited Sweden. Too many moggers
Scandinavia is not that bad, lots of Nordicks just look weird enough for me to not really be bothered by them. Lots of ethnics there too.

Yes, 24/7, 365 days a year

Envy and jealously are slightly different. I feel no envy or resentment toward attractive men. They are just living their lives, as far as I'm concerned. I have, however, felt jealously of some cute girls who would talk to several different guys. The fact that I simply am not attractive enough in their eyes makes me feel ashamed and belittled. I can't compete.

I rarely feel jealous. If I see someone has something I want I use that as inspiration to reach their level or even surpass them. I don't envy Chads, I just wish I was one sometimes.

my first thought is "he has a great life, an easy life, I want his life"