Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys live in big cities or in the woods or something?

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
Title : I live in an area around some trailers and houses , and lots of trees very few cars pass the street

Last edited:
I live in the city like a normal person, yes.

I live in the suburbs

I live in suburbs

isolated house in the countryside. Not in the forest tho, farmland.

Lived in everything from medium sized cities to small villages in last few years.

In a soviet-looking building in a mostly immigrant neighborhood

Medium sized city

Im in a small city
@Logic55 is one of the very few who live in a big city as I think he lives in Los Angeles which Idk why he put in his bio he is from Los Angeles but LA is pretty big so...

Im in a small city
@Logic55 is one of the very few who live in a big city as I think he lives in Los Angeles which Idk why he put in his bio he is from Los Angeles but LA is pretty big so...
I like living in LA because there are many restaurants and food joints where I can visit to eat delicious food. I also like the weather. There are plenty of fun things to do in this area. Despite this city being littered with couples, I can still manage to thrive in this city

I live small city unfortunately I miss living in country side

I live in a small village in the middle of no where

Suburban area with lots of boomers and families

I like living in LA because there are many restaurants and food joints where I can visit to eat delicious food. I also like the weather. There are plenty of fun things to do in this area. Despite this city being littered with couples, I can still manage to thrive in this city
Shit I live a whole fucking work shift away from you

Middle class suburb in the northern US

In the woods its easier to kill and rape.

In a soviet-looking building in a mostly immigrant neighborhood
That sounds like how I picture much of France. Something like this.

Where do you live?
Im not going to say exactly since I don't live in a big enough city like you do but all I am going to say is I live in the 530 area

I would share which city I live if I lived in a big enough city like Los Angeles

Honestly you are the closest incel to where I live possibly

Last edited:
I wish I could live in the middle of the woods, away from humans. Humans are really vile and fucking disgust me. Maybe it's time to offgridmaxx...

I live in the city but a more suburban looking part of the city. City suburb or whatever you call it