Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you guys listen to incelcore

punishedunder

punishedunder

foid ϟϟlayer
★★
ive been listening since about 2021-2022 I can't remember the exact year.

punishedunder

Never heard, probably some tiktok crap

Never heard, probably some tiktok crap
No, it's music incels supposedly listen to. I personally prefer Classical music but to each their own ig

Yeah it’s pretty good. I’m more of a noisegrind type of nigga though.

ill have to check that out. any recommendations?
Anal cunt, their best albums are everyone should be killed, I like it when you die, and it just gets worse.
From enslavement to obliteration by napalm death kicks ass
Last days of humanity is good.
Brutal truth’s earlier stuff is dope.

Anal cunt, their best albums are everyone should be killed, I like it when you die, and it just gets worse.
From enslavement to obliteration by napalm death kicks ass
Last days of humanity is good.
Brutal truth’s earlier stuff is dope.
sweet ill check them out man. do you listen to any slam metal? i recently discovered peelingflesh and have been going down a rabbit hole of similar sounding shit

sweet ill check them out man. do you listen to any slam metal? i recently discovered peelingflesh and have been going down a rabbit hole of similar sounding shit
I’ve heard some good slam. I saw this one Russian slam music video but I’ve gotta figure out what band it is

ive been listening since about 2021-2022 I can't remember the exact year.
Tried listening to curlyheadjames didn’t like it. No that I’d expect much from that cringe retard

A lot of it is music for fakecels. Negative xp has a girlfriend, anhero is mid tier to high tier normie, friedbyfluoride is a pedo. Best to just avoid it tbh. This is coming from someone who used to listen to them a lot a few years back. (The only one I still sometimes revisit in anhero, but it's just not the same anymore).

I listen to incelcore when I feel down, which is all the time now

Attachments

• Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes - st.mp3
    59.5 MB