Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys like proudweeb?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
You guys like proudfag, ahem, I mean @proudweeb ?

Cant answer or i will get warning again

maury-laughing.gif

King of the Sewers

Over for mod rating thread. Postcount mogsme. I never venture into the sewers tbh

Yeah, one of my favorite CIA agents in this site. Keep up the good work, officer.

@proudweeb, pass the soy sauce, please​

*around the dining table*

Honkler- Proudweeb, could you pass the soy sauce over please? I can see you aren't busy as usual.

*proudweeb in the sewers*

i need just 30 minutes​

Honkler- My estogen levels are getting low hurry up, boy

Proudweeb- dude what if you could like, drink weed

Honkler- drink piss you lazy mod

Proudweeb- 20% don't spam the lounge lmao

No. I hate him with every cell of my body.

He's my favorite mod after Komesarj

He's just a retarded postmaxxer, don't know how he became a mod in the first place

Any mod who acts swiftly and decisively, consistently taking good action in favor of keeping the forum free of trolls, larps, edgelords, and other faggots, is a good mod. Mods who hardly do anything are bad mods and should give up the spot for others (@Transcended Trucel).

It's hard to say who does a good job and who does a bad job, because there's no mod supervisor who gives us weekly updates or whatever. I guess the admin is, technically, but the whole point of getting mods is because you can't do everything yourself and don't have to think about the petty issues.

Sounds kinds gay

Any mod who acts swiftly and decisively, consistently taking good action in favor of keeping the forum free of trolls, larps, edgelords, and other faggots, is a good mod. Mods who hardly do anything are bad mods and should give up the spot for others (@Transcended Trucel).

It's hard to say who does a good job and who does a bad job, because there's no mod supervisor who gives us weekly updates or whatever. I guess the admin is, technically, but the whole point of getting mods is because you can't do everything yourself and don't have to think about the petty issues.
jannies work for free

It's hard to say who does a good job and who does a bad job, because there's no mod supervisor who gives us weekly updates or whatever.
everytime he's online, i get notifications for the reports i made so he's probably the only mod who check the report box but he's rarely online.

He’s probably the best mod imo. He’s the most forgiving and dedicated to the site