Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys like gerberts content?

really, bud?

bluepill content?

he's trying too hard to merge the incel ideology with "hip and cool" gen z lingo

he's like those Protestant churches that try too hard to appeal to the youth but come off as cringe

who the fuck is gerbert you faggot

I mean he has some good points here and there pretty high iq he claims he was an “incel” when he was younger due to being a late bloomer or wtv his videos are pretty adhd fuel
He makes salient points. I just despise how much he plays the victim due to him being a 10,000% fakecel.

Hes not an Incel, hes a MTN whos struggles to get a girlfriend because he obviously suffers from ADHD and depression and is Blackpilled.

Hes got a few points tho, hes better than other Blackpilled youtubers for sure and has more subs.

Another stupid Chad who has no concept of blackpill.

Tinder foids are disgusting trash :feelspuke:

no lol , imagine listening to a western chadlite, telling you what to do as a sub5

No
Who cares abt this fag

Another stupid Chad who has no concept of blackpill.
There are other chads that know about the blackpill? I dunno why i cant really think chads can be chronically online to the point where they even know the whole pillosphere maybe htn like scamza but overall its just hard for me to think chads even know what blackpill bluepill redpill even is lol

There are other chads that know about the blackpill? I dunno why i cant really think chads can be chronically online to the point where they even know the whole pillosphere maybe htn like scamza but overall its just hard for me to think chads even know what blackpill bluepill redpill even is lol
He’s a grifter. Chad cannot be blackpilled.

I hate this bragging faggot. Pretty sure he's mocked incels before too.